same or different?

Old August 23rd 05, 02:51 PM
habbywall

Default same or different?

are these to lx the same? or different?
'this' (http://tinyurl.com/eyxde) and 'this?' (http://tinyurl.com/79her)

whats up with that?

--
habbywall

It takes twice the man to ride half the bike.
mac g4 10.4, 20 gb ipod 3rd gen with linux

habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

Old August 23rd 05, 03:10 PM
nxixcxk

They definitely look different to me lol.

If you're looking for a 24/20'' Torker LX, I'd suggest ebay, it's
cheaper than amazon. My ebay torker LX was $105 w/ shipping, and it
came in 3 days. Couldn't find a cheaper price.

--
nxixcxk
nxixcxk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10250

Old August 23rd 05, 03:13 PM
kington99

The first link is a 20", the second is a 24" but otherwise they're the
same.

--
kington99 - I HAVE figured out how to change th

Dave