¿Where's the cheapest place to get a coker?

Old April 23rd 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default ¿Where's the cheapest place to get a coker?

I rode one for the first time yesterday and I'm already addicted! I must
have one! The only problem is that I'm going to have a limited budget,
so I'm looking for bargains. ¿Any ideas?

--
BornUgly

"Beware the advice of succesful people; they do not seek company."

"Unicyclists are an amazing, diverse, intelligent, and interesting
bunch with lots to say" - Underdog
BornUgly's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11927

Old April 24th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I have a steel rim wheel that has been sprung and then retrued. I rode
it until I got an airfoil rim. It has a standard 4 taper axle, 12 gauge
steel spokes, and a rubber rim strip. Both bearings are still mounted
you can have it for free if you pay for the shipping. That's a good,
cheap start,

Then you need a tire, tube, frame, cranks, pedals, seatpost, and a
saddle. The tire will cost you the most unless you can get a used one.
I wear mine down to the core.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

Old April 24th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

After someone posted asking about this place I realized that with the
free shipping this is a good deal:
'339.99 for a radial 36 - free shipping '
(http://brandscycle.com/itemdetails.c...gId=39&id=2169)
or
'349.99 for a coker - free shipping'
(http://brandscycle.com/itemdetails.c...gId=39&id=5513)

--
Victory

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/ln5ml)
whenever someone makes fun of you, wheel your unicycle over to them and
ask if they would like to try riding it. i've never seen people shut up
so fast. - unisteve
Victory's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10062

Old April 24th 06, 08:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

another option would be to get a jorb at a bike shop, then order one
directly from Coker for cost.

--
forget_your_life

dream one dream many....
*'R.I.P' (http://tinyurl.com/vr86)*
forget_your_life's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4558

Old April 24th 06, 08:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

forget_your_life wrote:
another option would be to get a jorb at a bike shop, then order one
directly from Coker for cost.

That is actually quite a brilliant idea.

--
TheObieOne3226

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

\"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

\"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
mental

*disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if
you are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i
don't feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where
not everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*

Old April 24th 06, 08:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

forget_your_life wrote:
another option would be to get a jorb at a bike shop, then order one
directly from Coker for cost.

Truly a brilliant idea.

Coker Info joemarshall Unicycling 64 December 16th 05 04:16 PM
der Uber Coker videos + review siafirede Unicycling 16 November 29th 05 01:09 AM
Easy Coker Airfoil tire change john_childs Unicycling 27 June 21st 05 01:52 AM
JC Coker Handle (revision Beta 3) john_childs Unicycling 12 May 7th 04 08:48 PM
A Coker smiles better Mikefule Unicycling 7 August 27th 03 10:35 PM