A Cure for Violence?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 1st 12, 12:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default A Cure for Violence?

On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 8:06:12 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 1:08:46 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 6:46:55 PM UTC-7, wrote:

On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 3:30:07 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Monday, October 29, 2012 6:32:28 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote: On Saturday, October 27, 2012 4:20:32 PM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Friday, October 26, 2012 1:20:48 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote: On Wednesday, October 10, 2012 5:52:48 AM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote: Mike Vandeman I suspect that a criminal with convictions for violent offences, who continues to deny that fact, is not likely to get much of a hearing when lecturing others on how to live their lives ! Liar. No one listens to mountain bikers, knowing that they are all incorrigible liars. What, precisely, do you contend is a lie Mr Vandeman ? You do have convictions for violent offences (battery and exhibiting a deadly weapon) and you do, despite that, keep claiming to be innocent without supporting that position with any objective evidence. So, I have public-record proof of my assertions. What do you have ? There was no violence whatsoever. "Battery" just means "touching". Brandishing in self-defense is not a crime. You are extraordinarily ignorant! Or lying. Take your pick. No, moron. "Battery" does not "just mean" "touching." You'd think you'd have taken the time to understand that after being convicted of it. The difference is in the intent. "The following elements must be proven to establish a case for battery: (1) an act by a defendant; (2) an intent to cause harmful or offensive contact on the part of the defendant; and (3) harmful or offensive contact to the plaintiff." Why are you so afraid to tell the truth?

I'm not. In this case it was just touching. No "violence". Of course, since you weren't there, you are DISHONEST to pretend to know what happened -- the same dishonesty that causes you to STILL not give your real name. Nothing new for mountain bikers -- they NEVER tell the truth.

Show me where I wrote "violence," liar.

Clearly, the courts believe you possessed "intent to cause harmful or offensive contact." I don't care if you believe it was "just touching," because that's not what battery is, no matter how many times you write it.

I don't pretend to know what happened. You are LYING about that, as usual.. I am merely repeating the court's decision. I've asked you several times to present the details of your side of the story here in this forum, but you are obviously too big of a coward to comply.

Whether or not you agree with the court's decision is your problem, not mine.

You were arrested. You were convicted. Those are FACTS, and only a LIAR would refute them.

You continue missing the point, proving what an idiot you a Regardless of the "facts", which you have ZERO personal knowledge of, and so are presenting only HEARSAY, I did absolutely nothing criminal or wrong. I HAVE presented my side, numerous times. You just choose to ignore it: "brandishing" in self-defense is not a crime. The mountain biker ran into ME, so HE, not I, is guilty of battery. Now tell me again ow I fail to give my side of the story, LIAR! DUH!