Cleared at the Old Bailey

Old January 9th 16, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Cleared at the Old Bailey

Daniel Wentworth, 52, had been accused of using the taxi “as a weapon”
to knock James Williams from his bike during an altercation on Southwark
Bridge.

Mr Wentworth was on Friday found not guilty following a trial.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime...-a3151971.html
Old January 9th 16, 02:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.law
Judith[_4_]

On Sat, 09 Jan 2016 10:41:18 +0000, Mrcheerful
wrote:

Daniel Wentworth, 52, had been accused of using the taxi “as a weapon”
to knock James Williams from his bike during an altercation on Southwark
Bridge.

Mr Wentworth was on Friday found not guilty following a trial.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime...-a3151971.html

using the taxi "as a weapon"

I am sure that I have heard that phrase in here.

Any idea who the Crown Prosecutor was?

We may have interacted with him.

Yet another good result.

Old January 9th 16, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Smith[_7_]

Mrcheerful wrote:

Daniel Wentworth, 52, had been accused of using the taxi “as a weapon” to
knock James Williams from his bike during an altercation on Southwark
Bridge.

Mr Wentworth was on Friday found not guilty following a trial.

Cyclists of the UK, rejoice, rejoice, rejoice!

Finally, the shackles are removed from your fists!

Y.
--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
Old January 9th 16, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.law
jnugent

On 09/01/2016 14:51, Judith wrote:

Mrcheerful wrote:

Daniel Wentworth, 52, had been accused of using the taxi “as a weapon”
to knock James Williams from his bike during an altercation on Southwark
Bridge.

Mr Wentworth was on Friday found not guilty following a trial.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime...-a3151971.html

using the taxi "as a weapon"

I am sure that I have heard that phrase in here.
Any idea who the Crown Prosecutor was?
We may have interacted with him.
Yet another good result.

Still, I expect the innocent defendant deserves to at least have his
date of birth, National Insurance number, street address and bank
account balance publicised here, as well as a list of his relatives and
their ages, preferably with recent photographs.
Old January 9th 16, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tom Crispin[_7_]

Mrcheerful wrote:

Daniel Wentworth, 52, had been accused of using the taxi “as a weapon”
to knock James Williams from his bike during an altercation on
Southwark Bridge.

Mr Wentworth was on Friday found not guilty following a trial.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime...river-cleared-

of-ramming-cyclist-with-car-a3151971.html

using the taxi "as a weapon"

I am sure that I have heard that phrase in here.
Any idea who the Crown Prosecutor was?
We may have interacted with him.
Yet another good result.

Still, I expect the innocent defendant deserves to at least have his
date of birth, National Insurance number, street address and bank
account balance publicised here, as well as a list of his relatives and
their ages, preferably with recent photographs.

Do you mean Daniel J Wentworth of The Haven, Church Lane, Coulsdon,
Surrey, CR5 3RD, born in Lambeth 1963, mother's name Sullivan, spouse's
name Sarah?
Old January 9th 16, 07:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

What a sick **** you really are.

Old January 9th 16, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tom Crispin[_5_]

Mrcheerful wrote:

[...]

That's the one, Tom.

I have found some further information in the public domain he
http://www.zoopla.co.uk/property/the...r5-3rd/5313754
https://goo.gl/maps/VoQAXbRjZDB2
Old January 9th 16, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Mrcheerful wrote:

[...]

God knows what you would do in respect of someone who had committed an
offence, seeing what you are prepared to do to an innocent man.
Old January 9th 16, 08:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Mrcheerful wrote:

[...]

I've been thrashing around groups for 16 years. I'm not very well liked, but
I could not give a ****.
I would never have lowered myself to the level of this piece of ****.

Old January 9th 16, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Mrcheerful wrote:

[...]

???

You've lost me.

Another driver at the Old Bailey - for ABH Alycidon UK 2 January 5th 16 10:03 PM
Bus driver cleared Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 4 July 6th 11 09:41 PM
fresh Bailey [email protected] Racing 7 June 14th 07 02:19 PM
P.T barnum and bailey unicycling tightrope arcoss niagra falls tomsey Unicycling 6 December 24th 04 12:40 AM
Tyler Cleared Musashi Racing 37 September 27th 04 07:23 PM