Alliance of British Drivers

Old March 6th 16, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tom Crispin[_5_]

Default Alliance of British Drivers

I find their newsletter remarkably positive about travel in the capital.

http://www.freedomfordrivers.org/ABD_London_News049.pdf
Old March 6th 16, 08:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

On Sunday, 6 March 2016 20:02:39 UTC, Tom Crispin wrote:
I find their newsletter remarkably positive about travel in the capital.

http://www.freedomfordrivers.org/ABD_London_News049.pdf

The Association of British Nutters are always an amusing read.
Old March 6th 16, 08:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nick[_4_]

On 06/03/2016 20:16, Alycidon wrote:
On Sunday, 6 March 2016 20:02:39 UTC, Tom Crispin wrote:
I find their newsletter remarkably positive about travel in the capital.

http://www.freedomfordrivers.org/ABD_London_News049.pdf

The Association of British Nutters are always an amusing read.

I liked the bit about the crash on Chislehurst common. Only a complete
imbecile could crash on that roundabout.

Who should a cyclist vote for as Mayor?

I have been quite pleased with both Ken and Boris. I'm not sure about
the current candidates. I know Goldsmith's sister used to be married to
Imran Khan and his dad was a proto Farage but that is about it.

A quick google seems to suggest Sadiq is where the cyclist's vote should go.
Old March 6th 16, 09:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

The people who live in the superior north do not give one flying **** about
London or the Mayor of the ********.

Old March 6th 16, 09:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 06/03/2016 21:20, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Nick wrote:
On 06/03/2016 20:16, Alycidon wrote:
On Sunday, 6 March 2016 20:02:39 UTC, Tom Crispin wrote:
I find their newsletter remarkably positive about travel in the
capital. http://www.freedomfordrivers.org/ABD_London_News049.pdf

The Association of British Nutters are always an amusing read.

I liked the bit about the crash on Chislehurst common. Only a complete
imbecile could crash on that roundabout.

Who should a cyclist vote for as Mayor?

I have been quite pleased with both Ken and Boris. I'm not sure about
the current candidates. I know Goldsmith's sister used to be married
to Imran Khan and his dad was a proto Farage but that is about it.

A quick google seems to suggest Sadiq is where the cyclist's vote
should go.

The people who live in the superior north do not give one flying **** about
London or the Mayor of the ********.

maybe, but one of the candidates has said he will be receptive to
ripping up the cycle superhighways.
Old March 6th 16, 09:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 8:02:39 PM UTC, Tom Crispin wrote:
I find their newsletter remarkably positive about travel in the capital.

http://www.freedomfordrivers.org/ABD_London_News049.pdf

Just another routine temper tantrum from the Apologists for Bad Driving.

Old March 6th 16, 10:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 8:02:39 PM UTC, Tom Crispin wrote:
I find their newsletter remarkably positive about travel in the
capital.

http://www.freedomfordrivers.org/ABD_London_News049.pdf

Just another routine temper tantrum from the Apologists for Bad
Driving.

Monday tomorrow.
Get back behind your desk, you little **** all.

Old March 6th 16, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Nick wrote:
[...]

It is not a maybe. Trust me.

I'd give support to trashing the cycle scum superhighways.

Old March 6th 16, 11:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nick[_4_]

Nick wrote:
[...]

Sadiq Khan it is then
Old March 6th 16, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Nick wrote:
[...]

Do you realise that nobody in the superior north will know or care about
this southern ******** or the cyclists that infest it?

PER - Bicycle Transportation Alliance Gumby Australia 1 December 15th 06 12:01 AM
Giant OCR Alliance 1 mreyes Techniques 0 October 7th 06 06:05 AM
British Government supports speed criminals and drink drivers... [email protected] UK 66 May 31st 06 12:00 AM
cycling promotion alliance alison_b Australia 2 May 19th 05 06:18 AM
opinions on alliance against 4x4s? congokid UK 41 November 20th 04 12:17 PM