Does Lance Armstrong wear prosthetics?

Old July 15th 05, 12:31 AM
Pat

Default Does Lance Armstrong wear prosthetics?

"sykul doode"
: I was watching some clips of Lance in his cycling shorts and he
: doesn't look like he's missing his testicles. But didn't they remove
: them when he had surgery for cancer years ago? In the clips his
: crotch looks very full in the spandex shorts. There's quite a big
: bulge. Did he get testicular implants or does he wear a cup?

1.) none of your business
2.)why do you care?
3)don't bother us with this tripe.

Pat in TX where a man's gonads are his own business and not yours.

Old July 15th 05, 01:47 AM
Zoot Katz

Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:31:06 -0500, ,
"Pat" wrote:

Pat in TX where a man's gonads are his own business and not yours.

Seems to me the whole world knows that Texan, Lance Armstrong, has but
one. He wrote a book about it and has raised a lot of money flaunting
the fact.
--
zk
Old July 15th 05, 02:22 PM
Pat

: Pat in TX where a man's gonads are his own business and not yours.
:
: Seems to me the whole world knows that Texan, Lance Armstrong, has but
: one. He wrote a book about it and has raised a lot of money flaunting
: the fact.
: --
: zk

"flaunting"? I guess then, that you resent the fact that Armstrong has
raised a lot of money to combat cancer.

Pat in TX

Is Lance Armstrong a real biker? Red Cloud General 48 August 12th 04 09:14 PM
Lance Armstrong hates Plano Texas explorer Racing 25 August 3rd 04 02:18 AM
Comments on Lance Armstrong by Patrick Goetz Fran Stine Racing 5 July 30th 04 04:17 PM
Emma Speaks B. Lafferty Racing 26 June 15th 04 02:25 PM
Lance Armstrong Under Formal Investigation EP Racing 6 July 29th 03 01:50 AM