Cyclcocross Crit at Kew

Old July 10th 06, 01:30 AM posted to aus.bicycle
warrwych

Default Cyclcocross Crit at Kew

Did anyone do the cyclocross crit at the Yarra Trail, Kew last month
(think it was last month)?

According to Fat Tyre Flyers, another one will be held on July 15 (this
Saturday) at 4 pm, Kew side of the Yarra Trail, Burke Rd foot bridge.
Any type of bike welcome.

--
warrwych

Old July 10th 06, 02:18 AM posted to aus.bicycle
PiledHigher

Bleve wrote:
warrwych wrote:
Did anyone do the cyclocross crit at the Yarra Trail, Kew last month
(think it was last month)?

According to Fat Tyre Flyers, another one will be held on July 15 (this
Saturday) at 4 pm, Kew side of the Yarra Trail, Burke Rd foot bridge.
Any type of bike welcome.

Motorbike?

It will be a prick to put on your shoulder though....

Old July 10th 06, 02:31 AM posted to aus.bicycle
warrwych

Bleve Wrote:
warrwych wrote:
Did anyone do the cyclocross crit at the Yarra Trail, Kew last month
(think it was last month)?

According to Fat Tyre Flyers, another one will be held on July 15

(this
Saturday) at 4 pm, Kew side of the Yarra Trail, Burke Rd foot

bridge.
Any type of bike welcome.

Motorbike?

the blurb actually said "..any type of bike, any type of person.." so I
guess you'd be welcome vroom vroom hehehe

--
warrwych

Old July 10th 06, 04:01 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Marx SS

I know the location & the trails around there, but no, haven't done the
cyclo-crit before.
Now that I know the time as well (4pm this Saturday), I've got no
excuse really.

I hope a garden vareity MTB is the hot ticket....

--
Marx SS

Old July 10th 06, 04:14 AM posted to aus.bicycle
PiledHigher

warrwych wrote:
Bleve Wrote:
warrwych wrote:
Did anyone do the cyclocross crit at the Yarra Trail, Kew last month
(think it was last month)?

According to Fat Tyre Flyers, another one will be held on July 15

(this
Saturday) at 4 pm, Kew side of the Yarra Trail, Burke Rd foot

bridge.
Any type of bike welcome.

Motorbike?

the blurb actually said "..any type of bike, any type of person.." so I
guess you'd be welcome vroom vroom hehehe
warrwych

The local council may not be so welcoming either....

Old July 10th 06, 04:45 AM posted to aus.bicycle
warrwych

PiledHigher Wrote:
warrwych wrote:
Bleve Wrote:
warrwych wrote:
Did anyone do the cyclocross crit at the Yarra Trail, Kew last

month
(think it was last month)?

According to Fat Tyre Flyers, another one will be held on July

15
(this
Saturday) at 4 pm, Kew side of the Yarra Trail, Burke Rd foot
bridge.
Any type of bike welcome.

Motorbike?

the blurb actually said "..any type of bike, any type of person.." so

guess you'd be welcome vroom vroom hehehe
warrwych

The local council may not be so welcoming either....

I kinda had visions of Bleve riding his mtb making brrrrbbbrrrmm motor
bike noises.

--
warrwych

Old July 10th 06, 06:02 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

warrwych wrote:
PiledHigher Wrote:
warrwych wrote:
Bleve Wrote:
warrwych wrote:
Did anyone do the cyclocross crit at the Yarra Trail, Kew last

month
(think it was last month)?

According to Fat Tyre Flyers, another one will be held on July

15
(this
Saturday) at 4 pm, Kew side of the Yarra Trail, Burke Rd foot
bridge.
Any type of bike welcome.

Motorbike?

the blurb actually said "..any type of bike, any type of person.." so

guess you'd be welcome vroom vroom hehehe
warrwych

The local council may not be so welcoming either....

I kinda had visions of Bleve riding his mtb making brrrrbbbrrrmm motor
bike noises.

In soviet boulevard, mtb make brrrrrbbbrrrmmmm noises on YOU!

Old July 10th 06, 06:15 AM posted to aus.bicycle
warrwych

Bleve Wrote:
warrwych wrote:
PiledHigher Wrote:
warrwych wrote:
Bleve Wrote:
warrwych wrote:
[...]

I prefer to make racing car noises personally, but of course, cars are
a blacklisted topic on a.b.

--
warrwych

Old July 10th 06, 06:46 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2006-07-10, warrwych (aka Bruce)

PiledHigher Wrote:
warrwych wrote:
Bleve Wrote:
Motorbike?

the blurb actually said "..any type of bike, any type of person.." so I
guess you'd be welcome vroom vroom hehehe
warrwych

The local council may not be so welcoming either....

I kinda had visions of Bleve riding his mtb making brrrrbbbrrrmm motor
bike noises.

That's GPLama. I ought to remember to bring a spoke card along
tomorrow night -- he's the motorbike in our "motorpaced" track
efforts, but has been largely silent up til now.

--
TimC
Imagine what a tipped over tractor-trailer formerly

Not half as messy as a truckload of oranges.

Or a hovercraft full of eels. -- Tanuki on ASR