Joe 90 reaches Manchester

Old September 10th 14, 07:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Joe 90 reaches Manchester

Many clips of the cyclist riding through a gap and seems surprised that
people do not expect him to be there. I expect that some Mancunian hard
man will re-fit the compo cam in an unexpected area soon.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....o-uses-7749168

Old September 10th 14, 10:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Cassandra[_6_]

On Wed, 10 Sep 2014 19:06:26 +0100, Mrcheerful
wrote:

Many clips of the cyclist riding through a gap and seems surprised that
people do not expect him to be there. I expect that some Mancunian hard
man will re-fit the compo cam in an unexpected area soon.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....o-uses-7749168

Anyone who undertakes buses at left hand junctions and then calls
other people reckless deserves a go-pro up the arse
Old September 10th 14, 10:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

wrote:

Many clips of the cyclist riding through a gap and seems surprised that
people do not expect him to be there. I expect that some Mancunian hard
man will re-fit the compo cam in an unexpected area soon.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....o-uses-7749168

What's this : Not knowing the Highway Code: They press too close - there should
be a car’s width when passing a cyclist - if I can reach out and touch you,
then you are too close.

I can't find that in the HC: can someone give the section number please.
Old September 11th 14, 08:23 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Cassandra[_6_]

wrote:

Many clips of the cyclist riding through a gap and seems surprised that
people do not expect him to be there. I expect that some Mancunian hard
man will re-fit the compo cam in an unexpected area soon.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....o-uses-7749168

What's this : Not knowing the Highway Code: They press too close - there should
be a car’s width when passing a cyclist - if I can reach out and touch you,
then you are too close.

I can't find that in the HC: can someone give the section number please.

Rule 123 : If you clip a cars wing mirror without falling off this a
safe distance to undertake traffic.

Rule 232: Cyclists hate being overtaken so stay well out of range of
revenge attacks.