Wake me up...

Old January 11th 06, 09:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Wake me up...

.... when this newsgroup is about CYCLING again...

K.

Old January 11th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On 11 Jan 2006 00:17:01 -0800, "Kenny" wrote:

... when this newsgroup is about CYCLING again...

K.

What, cogent discussions of the Pro Tour and UCI don't qualify?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old January 11th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
On 11 Jan 2006 00:17:01 -0800, "Kenny" wrote:

... when this newsgroup is about CYCLING again...

K.

What, cogent discussions of the Pro Tour and UCI don't qualify?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

No, and neither do the "did LA dope or not"-discussion, the "TH
extraterrestrial blood transfusion" discussion and the LA-Simeoni case.
I'm sick of hearing these stories over and over. Cycling evolves, new
riders appears. Is it possible to leave these old stories, where
nobody knows the truth about, behind. How many times did you guys chew
on them, really?

K.

Old January 11th 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Kenny wrote:

Curtis L. Russell wrote:

On 11 Jan 2006 00:17:01 -0800, "Kenny" wrote:

... when this newsgroup is about CYCLING again...

K.

What, cogent discussions of the Pro Tour and UCI don't qualify?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

No, and neither do the "did LA dope or not"-discussion, the "TH
extraterrestrial blood transfusion" discussion and the LA-Simeoni case.
I'm sick of hearing these stories over and over. Cycling evolves, new
riders appears. Is it possible to leave these old stories, where
nobody knows the truth about, behind. How many times did you guys chew
on them, really?

K.

How about Freire's butt boil? I think he could've outsmarated Boonen in
Madrid. Discuss...

--
Check out my bike blog:
http://diabloscott.blogspot.com
Old January 11th 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

He definitely should have been in the first peloton with Boonen. And
with Valverde as lead out, his should have had a big chance, given the
fact that he is a faster sprinter after 260km than after 180km. But
woulda, coulda, he wasn't there. I hope Freire will be ready for
Milan-Sanremo though. But first, Graeme Brown is about to win three
consecutive stages at the JCTDU before retiring fo the rest of the
season. How about that?

Wake up Tom, here's your 3rd message! yourbuddy Racing 1 December 20th 05 04:18 AM
Wake up call for newbie biker anon UK 37 August 5th 05 12:01 PM
Are new bikes faster? Michael Green UK 54 February 14th 04 06:41 PM