Could Key West be a bike model for America?

Old November 6th 08, 04:24 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
KingOfTheApes

Default Could Key West be a bike model for America?

On Nov 5, 7:47*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"GeneralissimoApe****" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS NOR DOES HE EVEN INCLUDE ANY OF THE MESSAGE TO
WHICH HE IS REPLYING. WHAT AN IDIOT!

This thread was started by Comandante Banana, has Ed Dolan, dragged in
Sorni and his WMD idiocy, and attracted a 9/11 "Truth" nutcase. *This
could well be the most craptastic thing on Usenet, ever.

You should read this on Google Groups. *All craptasticles have
hundreds of people rating you with one star ("poor, I would not
recommend this post"). *ComandanteBanana/KingOfTheApes/DonQuixote/etc..
spreads them amongst his multiple personalities, but he's got
hundreds. *Dolan is banned from Google Groups so you can't see how
many he's got, but you can see them all over every message he posts.
Frankly I don't understand how people can slog through all this crap
just to rate it badly!

You have to distinguish among idiots and lunatics just like you do
everything else. ComandanteBanana is obviously a poor lost soul who hasn't a
clue about anything. He posts under many user names, always a sure sign of a
scoundrel. He also writes very bad English, another indicator of his low
level of intelligence.

Do you actually propose something, have a webpage or something?

I think you are old man in need of attention. Check into a good
nursing home, and present yourself Saint Sorrows or something like
that.

Old November 6th 08, 06:26 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message
On Nov 5, 7:17 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

I'm leaving from Miami, and you?

I wouldn't be caught dead with a nut case like you that equates human
society with jungle animals.

I don't equate human society with jungle animals, but rather the lack

of civilized behavior among some of us (usually those that associate
with lions). Case in point is how many SUVs drivers treat bike riders
like disposable monkeys.

There you go - doing it again!

But you must be aware that all scientists know we have monkeys in our

family tree, including those who believe themselves to be lions or
sheep.

More of the same old ****!

Would you personally go to war, or just send the children of the poor

(the monkeys) to fight?

The only monkey here is you!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old November 6th 08, 06:36 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

"Henry" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

At this point Henry posts his usual insane ramblings

Eddy seems to "think" that many of our 9-11 rescue workers
and heroes, along with the hundreds of highly respected, highly
credible experts, leaders, and professionals listed below are
all insane. Of course, Eddy can't quote one claim they make
and explain why he "thinks" they're mistaken. Eddy can't do
that, because that would require the ability to read and think.
Eddy's "intellect" limits him to mindlessly spewing naught but
childish kook drivel and rants....

[...]

At this point Henry once again goes into his long rambling insane rant which
leads me to believe that he is not only crazy, but just plain stupid. No
one, but no one, is going to read anything the least bit long on a Usenet
newsgroup. Poor Henry needs to learn how to make his points in no more than
a few brief paragraphs if he wants anyone to read what he writes. Also,
everything must be in your own words, not published blatherings from other
liberal idiots.

I am surprised his ISP does not disconnect him for abuse of his connection.

Old November 6th 08, 06:49 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

[...]

I propose that you actually accomplish something by ****ing yourself. You
will feel ever so much better and perhaps be moved to stop bothering the
honorable members of these distinguished newsgroups with your nonsense
posts.

I think you are old man in need of attention. Check into a good

nursing home, and present yourself Saint Sorrows or something like
that.

I think you are also an old man who has the same need, but I am not as
stupid as you are. Dumbbells like you should not be permitted to ever write
anything, and even your speech should be curtailed to the most simple
requests. Finally, you belong in a nut house - you poor old loony *******!

Old November 6th 08, 08:46 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Vito

"Henry" wrote;
snip

As I've said, and you've ignored many times before - where is the motive?

Bush didn't need 9/11 to invade Iraq or to strip away some freedoms. The
decision to replace Saddam had been made long before 9/11. Fact is, having
to go chasing Osama delayed the Iraq invasion. So all the "could haves"
regarding the towers are meaningless.

Old November 6th 08, 09:19 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
KingOfTheApes

On Nov 6, 1:49*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

No need. We all have been ****ed by this stupid war and the sheep like
you who supported it.

How many children did you send to the war?

Old November 6th 08, 09:56 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message
On Nov 6, 1:49 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
I propose that you actually accomplish something by ****ing yourself.

No need. We all have been ****ed by this stupid war and the sheep like

you who supported it.

Hells Bells, I wanted this nation to kick ass in Iraq long before Bush ever
even thought of it. But if Muslim terrorists want to kill us, I hope they
murder you and your ilk first - you god damn liberal asshole!

How many children did you send to the war?

Unlike you, I am not stupid enough to ever have any children. Let the Muslim
terrorists murder you and your children. It will serve you right for being
so freaking stupid - you god damn liberal asshole!

Old November 6th 08, 10:07 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
BrianNZ

Edward Dolan wrote:
"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message
On Nov 6, 1:49 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
I propose that you actually accomplish something by ****ing yourself.

No need. We all have been ****ed by this stupid war and the sheep like

you who supported it.

Hells Bells, I wanted this nation to kick ass in Iraq long before Bush ever
even thought of it. But if Muslim terrorists want to kill us, I hope they
murder you and your ilk first - you god damn liberal asshole!

How many children did you send to the war?

Unlike you, I am not stupid enough to ever have any children. Let the Muslim
terrorists murder you and your children. It will serve you right for being
so freaking stupid - you god damn liberal asshole!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

What is stupid about having children? They are the future of your country!

BTW, the islamic terrorists that attacked on 911 came from Saudi Arabia,
not Iraq.......
Old November 6th 08, 11:39 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

"BrianNZ" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message
On Nov 6, 1:49 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
I propose that you actually accomplish something by ****ing yourself.

No need. We all have been ****ed by this stupid war and the sheep like

you who supported it.

Hells Bells, I wanted this nation to kick ass in Iraq long before Bush
ever even thought of it. But if Muslim terrorists want to kill us, I hope
they murder you and your ilk first - you god damn liberal asshole!

How many children did you send to the war?

Unlike you, I am not stupid enough to ever have any children. Let the
Muslim terrorists murder you and your children. It will serve you right
for being so freaking stupid - you god damn liberal asshole!

What is stupid about having children? They are the future of your country!

But I don't believe in the future. I want to see the planet earth purged of
its humanity and restored to its pre-human purity. I want to see the
dinosaurs restored to their rightful domain. Yea ... Earth, the planet of
the dinosaurs!

BTW, the islamic terrorists that attacked on 911 came from Saudi Arabia,
not Iraq.......

Yes, you are right about that, but Iraq has long been a thorn in the loins
of the West. It was a stroke of genius for Bush to strike at the heart of
the Middle East by taking out Iraq. The war was over in a matter of a few
weeks and everything since then has been merely a mopping up operation (an
insurgency is not the same thing as a war). In the end, we will have
achieved a great victory by showing the Muslim Arabs where they stand in the
grand scheme of things - which is infinitely below us.

Bush will go down in history as one of our greatest presidents for defending
the West against the Muslim terrorists. If I had been president the entire
Muslim world would already be a dead zone since I would have dropped
hundreds of hydrogen bombs on them, thus insuring that the world of the
future would be free of Muslims. The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim!

Old November 6th 08, 11:51 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
BrianNZ

Edward Dolan wrote:
"BrianNZ" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

Of course....feel free to throw yourself at the nearest dinosaur
(alligator) to help get to this utopia.

[...]

Uh huh.....A bit of a contradiction to your statement above where you
want everyone dead. Surely terrorists would be helping you rid the world
of mankind? Your brothers in arms, so to speak.