Could Key West be a bike model for America?

Old November 3rd 08, 01:41 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

Default Could Key West be a bike model for America?

"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message
On Nov 1, 9:21 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
I yearn for the Spanish Inquisition!

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is
surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... our two weapons are
fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our three weapons are
fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical
devotion to the Pope.... Our four...no... amongst our weapons....
amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise...." -
Cardinal Ximinez

It sounds like coming out of the worst Stalinist years.

But he's a clown yearning for attention. We'll give a second

chance.

The only clown here is this comandantebannana jerk. He does not even know
how to write correct English.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old November 3rd 08, 01:44 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message
On Nov 1, 7:24 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

By the way, this question goes back to how best is truth served. I no
longer
have any faith in allowing all opinions to be heard. The mass of men are
unable to make intelligent decisions (the election of B. Hussein O. will
soon prove how true this is). It is better that an elite regulate what can
be said and what cannot be said. I would prefer that the elite be priests,
but that is because I am a Man of the Middle Ages. Damn the Renaissance! I
yearn for the Spanish Inquisition!

I sincerely think you should be burned at the stake, you elitist

*******.

The only elitist ******* here is this comandantebanana jerk. The one thing
worse than being a commoner is being a common jerk.

Old November 3rd 08, 01:47 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

On Oct 31, 7:13 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message

On Oct 31, 3:16 pm, "Road Glidin' Don" wrote:
[...]

Suppose every message I and every other person here posted was
cross-
posted to a dozen or more newsgroups, related or not, in an
effort
have our views read by as many people as possible. It would tend
negate the rationale for having newsgroups devoted to particular
areas
of interest - areas which, although never pure in content, are
nevertheless identifiable, making people better able to filter
out
subjects they don't want to be deluged with (like non-Americans
with
endless rehashing of a single American 9/11 controversy).

ALL unmoderated newsgroups are for idiots. Therefore it doesn't matter
what
is cross-posted to wherever. Anyone who is stupid enough to be on an
unmoderated newsgroup deserves whatever **** is served up. So just shut
the
**** up and eat the ****, you god damn moron!
[...]

Yeah sure, it's good to know you like to be moderated, where you'd

have lost the right to speak a long time ago.

THIS IS FREE SPEECH, you communist *******!

Censorship is good. If it were in effect on a moderated newsgroup no one
would have to put up with jackasses like you and me.

Old November 3rd 08, 01:53 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

On Oct 31, 7:57 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message

[...] I iniatially pushed for separate facilities (bike lanes), but now
in

light of the resistance from cyclists (who probably are elite cyclists
who are not interested in them), I push both for bike lanes and
traffic taming. Both conditions are present in Key West which make it
appropriate as a model.

Bike lanes are the pits. It is a good way for cyclists to get themselves
killed. We need our own bike paths. And none of this has anything to do
with
"elite cyclists." It has to do with common sense.

By the way, Key West is a dump and I would not want to be caught dead
there.
[...]

I didn't say it wasn't a dump, but that it has many cyclists doing

real things with bikes. But the same dump is common to must [most] American
cities, you moron. That's why the rich and famous go to live in gated
communities.

The rich and famous live in gated communities so they don't have to cross
paths with jackasses like you. Even so, Key West is a special kind of dump.
It is the end of the road (literally) where you find loads and loads of
colored trash living on rum and bad music who will **** anything that moves.

Old November 3rd 08, 02:05 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

On Oct 31, 7:50 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message

[...] I don't fear that more than the theory that Iraq had WMDs when they

didn't.

And that was a REAL conspiracy theory.

You god damn ****ing stupid asshole ... the whole world thought he had
weapons of mass destruction including all of your liberal asshole buddies
in
Congress. Even Powell the Black Sheep thought so!

Remember the secret contacts of Hussein and Al Qaida in Nigeria and

Checkoslavakia [Czechoslovakia] and other BS?

Hussein was bent on acquiring nuclear weapons. Further, he wanted the
whole
world to think that he had them. Therefore Bush was more than justified to
take him and his regime out. Only liberal assholes like you think
otherwise.
Now go **** yourself and stop posting nonsense to these honorable
newsgroups, you god damn moron!

By the way, there no longer is any Czechoslovakia. It is now the Czech
Republic and Slovakia. Try to get your head screwed on straight why don't
you, you god damn moron!

Oh c'mon, North Korea has WMDs for real and what are you doing to take

them out?

It is not so easy to take out a nation that already has acquired nuclear
weapons. That is the reason for taking out rogue nations like Iran who are
bent on acquiring such weapons.

Just apeace the beast, right? But North Korea doesn't have oil either.

We do not want Iran to have nuclear weapons - period. It is their oil wealth
which allows them to purchase such weapons.

The big lion thinks, "The little lion has real paws and teeth and

nothing to eat... so I better welcome him among my accomplices." And
so North Korea does whatever it wants. And what about Lybia?

China will keep North Korea in line and Libya has already given in after the
dictator there saw what we did to Iraq.

Sorry to tell you are a big clown without nothing say.

The only clown here is this comandantebanana jerk. He should get a life
instead of bothering the honorable members of these noble newsgroups with
his animal jungle nonsense.

Old November 3rd 08, 05:21 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
KingOfTheApes

On Nov 2, 2:06*pm, "J. Clarke" wrote:
KingOfTheApes wrote:
On Nov 1, 9:21 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
[...]

--

It sounds like coming out of the worst Stalinist years.

But he's a clown yearning for attention. We'll give a second
chance.

Actually the "Cardinal Ximinez" quote comes from Monty Python.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)- Hide quoted text -

No wonder it sounded "funny" that it was so honest.

Not even Bush is so honest as to call torture, torture.

Old November 3rd 08, 05:22 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
KingOfTheApes

On Nov 2, 8:41*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message

On Nov 1, 9:21 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
I yearn for the Spanish Inquisition!

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is
surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... our two weapons are
fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our three weapons are
fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical
devotion to the Pope.... Our four...no... amongst our weapons....
amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise...." -
Cardinal Ximinez

It sounds like coming out of the worst Stalinist years.
But he's a clown yearning for attention. We'll give a second

chance.

The only clown here is this comandantebannana jerk. He does not even know
how to write correct English.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

This ain't English 101 either. But my essays are pretty good, ain't
they?
Old November 3rd 08, 05:24 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
KingOfTheApes

On Nov 2, 8:44*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

I don't fight sheep on Mondays?

Why are you a sheep? Because you believed the story of the WMDs.
Old November 3rd 08, 05:26 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
KingOfTheApes

On Nov 2, 8:47*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota- Hide quoted text -

OK, at least you are honest. Well, I'm not a `complete troll like you
are. I try to make a point at least, and find a solution to the
jungle.

You don't believe in the jungle? And who would you be in the animal
world?
Old November 3rd 08, 05:30 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
KingOfTheApes

On Nov 2, 8:53*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

OK, you may be a troll, but I still see the truth shining through...

Yes, at the heart of the problem are the damn gated communities where
the lions live and they let the jungle outside be a survival place for
monkeys.

Funny that so many sheep defend the status quo.