Some ppl are getting rude

Old January 10th 05, 05:02 AM
James_Potter

brockfisher05 wrote:
*I beleive if your not going to say anything nice just shut your pie
hole and find a different thread to reply too *

I agree with daino. there might have been a nicer way than 'just shut
your pie hole.'

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old January 10th 05, 05:08 AM
brockfisher05

I am sorry I guess I was rude I am sorry but I donl like the people who
just reply in a rude manner

--
brockfisher05 - you are deeply mised unibiker

check out my gallery at :
http://gallery.vanuni.com/thumbnails.php?album=6

check out my groups website at www.vanuni.com

Add me to your msn at
brockfisher05's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363

Old January 10th 05, 05:24 AM
James_Potter

brockfisher05 wrote:
*I am sorry I guess I was rude I am sorry but I donl like the people
who just reply in a rude manner *

you are forgiven. I do agree with you, though.

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old January 10th 05, 11:00 AM
newtouni

daino149 wrote:
*I've been on this board for a few years now, and recently there have
been many more repeat questions and threads with no real point. *

I think as a forum ages users will come and go. The same questions
rolling in from time to time is just a result of new people finding the
forum or discovering unicycles.

It pretty much happens on all focused forums. Goto the guitar forum and
you will see the same newbie questions over and over.

It is all good. It means the forum is 'living' to see new users and the
interest in the topic is growing.

Otherwis, you don't have an expanding forum; you have a membership
club.

Just the way I see it.

--
newtouni - Self Proclaimed Unicycling Dufus

Download UniCalc
(The Unicycle Calculator) free from
http://www.ironjungle.com/
newtouni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5465

Old January 10th 05, 02:37 PM
GILD

James_Potter wrote:
*In the last few months, this forum has become more typical of the
internet. *

it does seem to have taken a turn for the slightly more civilised
again
which is good news
and, if the bunch of people i polled about the phenomenon are to be
believed, it's simply a cyclical thing
good to talk about it occasionally tho

--
GILD - Waffle-Tosser and Time-bider

if you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me.--
alice 'roosevelt' (http://tinyurl.com/5ngze) longworth
I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages.-- William H.
Mauldin

'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://tinyurl.com/ywxgb)

Old January 10th 05, 05:41 PM
leeman180

i'm sorry that i was rude. i thought it might have been the appropriate
thing to do because i have seen so many other people do the same. next
time i'll be nicer.

--
leeman180 - Level 4ish
leeman180's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8441

Old January 10th 05, 06:35 PM
gasmaster

shut up, wussies!!! ----------------joke

--
gasmaster - level 4 unicyclist

OBEY THE MULLET!!! BWA-HAHAHA!!!

I got the poo on me! -Joe Dirt
gasmaster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6713

Ontario Helmet Law being pushed through Chris B. Social Issues 1160 February 8th 05 10:42 PM
published helmet research - not troll Frank Krygowski Social Issues 1716 October 24th 04 06:39 AM
Cyclist rant psycholist General 96 June 6th 04 02:02 AM
rude pictures of Lance? Clive George UK 2 August 6th 03 08:41 AM