Whizz cheats..

Old October 26th 04, 03:31 AM
hippy

Default Whizz cheats..

http://www.thehippy.net/nucleus/index.php?itemid=135

"I woke up this morning with a bad hangover
And my penis was missing again.
This happens all the time.
It's detachable."

All hail 'King Missile'

hippy

Old October 26th 04, 06:31 AM
flyingdutch

hippy Wrote:
http://www.thehippy.net/nucleus/index.php?itemid=13

"I woke up this morning with a bad hangove
And my penis was missing again
This happens all the time
It's detachable.

All hail 'King Missile

hippy

"sometimes i leave it in the medicine cabinet. I dont know why...

--
flyingdutc

Old October 26th 04, 06:34 AM
bjay

"hippy" wrote
http://www.thehippy.net/nucleus/index.php?itemid=135

"I woke up this morning with a bad hangover
And my penis was missing again.
This happens all the time.
It's detachable."

All hail 'King Missile'

hippy

I thought this post was nothing more than troll droppings, until I
remembered that I had actually heard a news report on the radio this morning
about "The Whizzinator"!

It's amazing the extremes some people will go to to cheat in sport and to
try and get away with it!

Bjay

Old October 26th 04, 07:06 AM
Tamyka Bell

bjay wrote:

"hippy" wrote
http://www.thehippy.net/nucleus/index.php?itemid=135

"I woke up this morning with a bad hangover
And my penis was missing again.
This happens all the time.
It's detachable."

All hail 'King Missile'

hippy

I thought this post was nothing more than troll droppings, until I
remembered that I had actually heard a news report on the radio this morning
about "The Whizzinator"!

It's amazing the extremes some people will go to to cheat in sport and to
try and get away with it!

Bjay

Yeah, I wonder how they feel it's any kind of achievement...

Old October 26th 04, 09:02 AM
NickZX6R

hippy wrote:
http://www.thehippy.net/nucleus/index.php?itemid=135

"I woke up this morning with a bad hangover
And my penis was missing again.
This happens all the time.
It's detachable."

All hail 'King Missile'

hippy

Ahh that's old. Withnail tried that (unsuccessfully) back in the 60s to
avoid a drink driving charge

--
Nick

Old October 26th 04, 01:28 PM
fred nieman

NickZX6R wrote:
hippy wrote:

http://www.thehippy.net/nucleus/index.php?itemid=135

"I woke up this morning with a bad hangover
And my penis was missing again.
This happens all the time.
It's detachable."

All hail 'King Missile'

hippy

Ahh that's old. Withnail tried that (unsuccessfully) back in the 60s to
avoid a drink driving charge

Detachable Anus?
(and let's not go back to the "wing-wang" sub-thread, please)

ps:
WITHNAIL: Balls! We want the finest wines available to humanity. We want
them here and we want them now!

pps: Never Mind the Baby Boomers, Here's the... ummm, 80s teenagers for
whom Jimi Hendrix's "Voodoo Chile" (first time, and maybe even "slight
reprise") will always mean Withnail and Marwood driving down the M1 (?)
in Monty's Jaguar with one light missing...

ppps: I'm pretty sure Jimi Hendrix, being innovative and ahead of his
time in so many ways, rode a (white, and nevertheless right-handed)
Gitane 10-speed.
"I", aka Marwood, rode a British Racing Green Raleigh with {-shaped
handlebars and Sturmey-Archer 3-speed internal hub gears.
No doubt Withnail either walked or caught busses....