Cycling on TV tonight, Western Australia

Old August 22nd 05, 11:17 AM
Zoom

Default Cycling on TV tonight, Western Australia

8.30pm GREY'S ANATOMY

WINNING A BATTLE, LOSING THE WAR
When the annual bicycle messenger race takes place in Seattle, the
hospital emergency room fills with an assortment of injuries, causing
the interns to compete for the most severe cases. Starring ELLEN POMPEO,
PATRICK DEMPSEY, JAMES PICKENS, JR, T R KNIGHT, SANDRA OH, KATHERINE
HEIGL, CHANDRA WILSON, ISAIAH WASHINGTON and JUSTIN CHAMBERS.
Old August 22nd 05, 04:00 PM
SteveA

Zoom Wrote:
8.30pm GREY'S ANATOM

WINNING A BATTLE, LOSING THE WA
When the annual bicycle messenger race takes place in Seattle, th
hospital emergency room fills with an assortment of injuries, causin
the interns to compete for the most severe cases. Starring ELLE
POMPEO
PATRICK DEMPSEY, JAMES PICKENS, JR, T R KNIGHT, SANDRA OH, KATHERIN
HEIGL, CHANDRA WILSON, ISAIAH WASHINGTON and JUSTIN CHAMBERS.

I was riding out of the car park under the office tonight at abou
8:00pm when it was almost empty and I thought "what a great place fo
an underground around the pylons bike race". Perfect - contrete pylon
to keep the building up and provide some slalom action, smooth concret
to test the cornering skills. Hell, there are even security vide
cameras all over the place. What a race video they would make

Don't think it would be sactioned by the owners of the building or th
senior management of my organisation, but what they don'
know..........

Steve(where's my race number)

--
SteveA

Old August 23rd 05, 04:18 AM
byron27

Zoom Wrote:
8.30pm GREY'S ANATOM

WINNING A BATTLE, LOSING THE WA
When the annual bicycle messenger race takes place in Seattle, th
hospital emergency room fills with an assortment of injuries, causin
the interns to compete for the most severe cases. Starring ELLE
POMPEO
PATRICK DEMPSEY, JAMES PICKENS, JR, T R KNIGHT, SANDRA OH, KATHERIN
HEIGL, CHANDRA WILSON, ISAIAH WASHINGTON and JUSTIN CHAMBERS.

i recorded it. will iwatch it tonight if time allows

In the late 90's in perth, and everywhere else it seemed at the time
there was a bit of a craze for having carpark alleycats. You would hav
a checkpoint at each of say 7-10 carparks around perth, with about 3-
highrise carparks. For the ground level ones you only had to get
ticket from the carpark to show you had been there, but for th
multilevel ones someone was posted at the top and you had to get
stamp. awesome fun and with the smooth concrete surfaces in carpark
and the cars there was some great carnage! i came a huge cropper o
level 5 of the multi level beast at the back of 1260 Hay st, West pert
but still managed to come second with a great stack story to boot

ah, the old days..

--
byron2

6'5", curly hair, bit like krusty the clown i spose

Old August 23rd 05, 05:19 AM
adam85

byron27 Wrote:
i recorded it. will iwatch it tonight if time allows.

I wouldn't bother, I watched it....what a crap show! Can I get tha
hour of my life refunded please?

Ada

--
adam85

Old August 23rd 05, 05:48 AM
DaveB

adam85 wrote:
byron27 Wrote:

i recorded it. will iwatch it tonight if time allows.

I wouldn't bother, I watched it....what a crap show! Can I get that
hour of my life refunded please?

Adam

I'm still trying to work out how you'd get 3 spokes embedded in your
stomach. Ouch!

DaveB "crap shows, bring 'em on, I'm on a study break"
Old August 23rd 05, 06:25 AM
BruceA

Pun warning, pun warning!!!

Should have been called Grazed Anatomy.

Pun ended

Bruce(just can't help myself)A

Old August 23rd 05, 11:11 AM
Zoom

adam85 wrote:
byron27 Wrote:

i recorded it. will iwatch it tonight if time allows.

I wouldn't bother, I watched it....what a crap show! Can I get that
hour of my life refunded please?

Adam

I watched it too and also thought it was crap. Had the TV on whilst I
was on the computer but didn't even see a single bike (no pun intended).
What a load of drivel.

Zoom
Old August 23rd 05, 11:43 AM
J.wilson

"Zoom" wrote in message
8.30pm GREY'S ANATOMY

WINNING A BATTLE, LOSING THE WAR
When the annual bicycle messenger race takes place in Seattle, the
hospital emergency room fills with an assortment of injuries, causing the
interns to compete for the most severe cases. Starring ELLEN POMPEO,
PATRICK DEMPSEY, JAMES PICKENS, JR, T R KNIGHT, SANDRA OH, KATHERINE
HEIGL, CHANDRA WILSON, ISAIAH WASHINGTON and JUSTIN CHAMBERS.

Link to a NYC bike race,
http://www.compfused.com/directlink/770/

Old August 23rd 05, 12:02 PM
cfsmtb

adam85 Wrote:
I wouldn't bother, I watched it....what a crap show! Can I get that hou
of my life refunded please?

Adam

We watched about 20 minutes. Utter ****e.

But I'll admit the hernia injury FX was kinda impressive

--
cfsmtb