Spectator comments

Old March 10th 04, 01:57 AM
gpickett00

Default Spectator comments

I live right behind a school, and often me and my friend bryan ride
there and there are little kids that are the biggest idiots in the
world. One girl was watching me ride a thin platform (seen in video) and
after she watched me she said "you can ride that thing?" then i said
"no" of course
Then i mounted and started to ride away and she said "why are you
even trying to ride it if you dont know how" (not even paying attention
to the fact that i can easily ride it!)
Im sure you all get this a lot, but i just had to let out my
agression. Haha

--
gpickett00 - Level 2

Bicycle is just a short way of saying unicycle with a training wheel.
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuv95 with our video
gpickett00's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5654

Old March 10th 04, 07:06 AM
Rayden

I always tell people I can't ride it if they ask, which they often do.

I think its appropriate to ask a similarly stupid question though...
"can you tie shoelaces?"

--
Rayden
Rayden's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/264

Old March 10th 04, 08:50 PM
unidude

one time some kid asked what i was doing and i just stared then said
uhh.... whats it looke like? and he said i dont know....

--
unidude
unidude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5791

Old March 10th 04, 10:02 PM
johnfoss

When people ask me if I can ride a unicycle I have with me, especially
if they probably saw me ride it, I'll often answer:
"No, I've had to have one of these ever since my operation."

Little kids can say stupid stufff, but depending how little they are,
it's part of being little kids. It's the high school kids that scare me.
You're about to graduate and are somewhere near that 18th birthday where
my country considers you an adult. Is your head really that short on
smarts? (I'll spare you some examples)

--
johnfoss - Home of the Garage Page

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
"jfoss" at "unicycling.com"
www.unicycling.com

"Don't let gravity get you down."

Old March 10th 04, 10:06 PM
phil

If asked whether I can ride it I go with "No, I just carry it around to
look cool.", while attempting to keep a straight face. Reactions vary
depending on whether they think I'm serious or not...

Phil

--
phil - ex-studenty type

"Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915

Old March 10th 04, 11:32 PM
toddw9

note my sig next time somebody asks you something like that...

--
toddw9 - Doh!!!

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.
toddw9's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4466