RBR Gods

Old August 4th 03, 12:14 AM
TritonRider

Default RBR Gods

Starting with three who are here and active and attempt to be reasonable:
1. Carl
2. Ken- hasn't been real active lately, but still a huge positive.
3. Ewoud

Most informative:
1. Benjo- His knowledge is amazing.
2. Andy- Any Questions?
3. Dashi

Most helpfull
1. JT
2. Ken
3. Greg

Amit doesn't really fit a category but, for me, his observations are "Must
Reading".

People who dont post very often anymo
1. JDashMe
2. Adam
3. Sleepy John
Just my opinion
Bill C
Old August 4th 03, 12:40 AM
Carl Sundquist

"TritonRider" wrote in message
Starting with three who are here and active and attempt to be reasonable:
1. Carl

Thanks, but considering I've just been taunting Bruce J. you might want to
check with him about reasonable.

Most helpfull
3. Greg

No offense, but who is Greg?

Old August 4th 03, 01:13 AM
Carl Sundquist

From: "Carl Sundquist"

No offense, but who is Greg?

Bikerecker
Bill C

Oh yeah. Sorry, Greg.

Old August 4th 03, 02:15 AM
TritonRider

From: Gerard Lanois

Tony Szurly
Jeff Jones
Robert Chung

I'd have a hard time arguing with those too. I still have a hard time
believing that Jeff is as active here as he is.
Bill C
Old August 4th 03, 02:17 AM
Bruce Johnston

"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message

"TritonRider" wrote in message
Starting with three who are here and active and attempt to be

reasonable:
1. Carl

Thanks, but considering I've just been taunting Bruce J. you might want to
check with him about reasonable.

If it's any consolation, It didn't take me long to figure out when I first
came to RBR that Sunquist knowledge was off the scale. Henry pretty smart
too but there is always a price to pay. Robert Chung is smart as well as
John Forrest Tomlinson. Vardi posts are fun to read. JTN and Warren usually
post pretty accurate information.

B-

Old August 4th 03, 03:03 AM
Steven Bornfeld

From: "Steven Bornfeld"
Subject: RBR Gods
Date: Sunday, August 03, 2003 11:23 AM

I'm only just starting to learn who the players are. I haven't really
followed racing too much the past 15 years or so; Carl is the only
regular poster whose name I know independently. I remember him as
national track team, pursuiter IIRC; I also notice that, like the other
top racers I've met, he doesn't need to BS anyone. It was the perpetual
cat IIIs that would razz the non-racers for having hairy legs.
I have an image of Benjo hangin with Bartali, Bobet and the other
greats. He's obviously educated and doesn't need to insult anyone.
Henry and Tom are trying hard to make people think they're adolescent,
but they're too mature and can't cut it.
I've never seen so many guys use "asswipe" and "dumbass" as terms of
endearment.

Steve

Immaturity is a large part of being a bike racer, if it wasn't there would
be no incentive.

Dashii

You mean the competitive impulse is immature? How judgemental! ;-)

Steve

RBR Gods Ken Papai Racing 17 August 5th 03 07:01 AM
the bike gods must think this is funny Shaun Rimmer Mountain Biking 0 July 3rd 03 09:28 AM