Portals for cyclist and travelers

Old June 6th 06, 10:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Default Portals for cyclist and travelers

Hi

I organize my next bicycle trip. This year our major purpose of travel
are Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia and Slovenia. During 30 days, we want
to cycle 3000 km. Unfortunately we don't have enough money for
unnecessary equipment (helmets, SPD ). Therefore I want to try find
some
sponsors. But first I have to find 'media patrons' of my expedition. I
wonder if you could help me. Do you know some portals about cycling and

travel from Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia and Montenegro, Croatia and
Slovenia? I will be appreciate for every links.

Best wishes
Czajna
http://www.travel.ovh.org

Old June 8th 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Terri wrote:
I would like to travel the Lewis & Clark Trail and I have no knowledge
of any sponsors. Maybe something will turn up.

Terri,

On display at the H.J. Heinz Regional History Center is a family
journey of that trail - The Rooneys (The Rooneys own the Super Bowl XL
Pittsburgh Steelers).

Senator John Heinz Pittsburgh Regional History Center
http://www.pghhistory.org/
http://www.pghhistory.org/Heinz_Lewis_Clark.asp

Steelers Community Relations Programs
http://media3.steelers.com/offthefield/programs/