RTL Photo Stream

Old July 3rd 08, 11:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fluxusmaximus

Default RTL Photo Stream

Hey guys,

My team and I (the masticating bunnies) are still sorting out our
pics...

In the meantime, I've actually registered the domain
www.rodethelobster.com and would be glad to link that to a photo
repository. I haven't got a server hooked up to the domain yet and when
I do it's unlikely I'll have enough space for all the photos everyone's
got. I'm going to suggest having the best pics up there unless anyone
has a better idea.

Oh, and it'll be ad-supported to fund an upgrade in equipment for our
next ride. So no one needs to be waiting til breakfast for us to finish
our rides.

--
fluxusmaximus

Old July 3rd 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Fluxus (and the rest of the Bunnies), you guys were animals. What an
achievement to cover all that distance on regular 29" wheels! Something
you can be proud of forever. We, who didn't get to see you much because
we want to bed too early, salute you!

I can't believe I did it, but my photos are actually up now! Later on
I'll make a highlights gallery that's easier to go through, but first I
put up the "main" set, where people can hopefully find images of
themselves or their teams and be able to order copies if they wish, or
hit me up for digital copies (once I'm back from NAUCC and then
Unicon).

'John Foss RTL gallery'
(http://unicycling.smugmug.com/gallery/5313006_suRbB)

(Feel free to link to it from your other photo sites, wherever they may
be)

--
johnfoss

John Foss

Man with broken collar bone say: "Have you checked your shoelaces
lately?"

RTL Photo Stream unicyclist.ca Unicycling 3 July 5th 08 02:11 AM
RTL Photo Stream TonyMelton Unicycling 4 June 30th 08 03:45 PM
RTL Photo Stream YuaNWA Unicycling 0 June 30th 08 10:38 AM
RTL Photo Stream ridethelobster2008 Unicycling 0 June 26th 08 04:57 PM
RTL Photo Stream goldenchickenIV Unicycling 0 June 16th 08 08:44 PM