FS: 2003 Lemond Victoire Ti road frameset, 57cm

Old October 7th 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FS: 2003 Lemond Victoire Ti road frameset, 57cm

2003 Lemond Victoire titanium road frameset, with carbon fork,
integrated headset, seat post collar, and front derailleur clamp. This
is a very nice USA made butted titanium frame made with Reynolds 2000
titanium tubes.

This was my riding buddy's main bike that I built for him several
years ago. He just picked up a carbon frame and decided to sell the
Ti. Great smooth ride with just the right amount of stiffness. A
lifetime frame!

I don't recall if Lemond called this a 57cm or 58cm. As I measure it,
it is 57cm square center to center (top tube and seat tube are both
57cm c/c). Standover is a tad under 83cm. Headtube is 168mm, and the
alloy steerer is extra long with 105mm exposed above the headset. Has
a 68mm BB shell (English threads), 27.2mm seat post, 130mm rear
dropout spacing.

Condition is very good with the usual scuffs from cable rub typical on
a titanium frame. I should point out it does have some chain suck
marks on the drive side chain stay. Also, there are some chips in the
blue panel decals on the underside of the down tube (from road debris
I imagine).

$650 OBO plus shipping (actual FedEx Ground shipping charges).

Photos:
http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/o.../Victoire1.jpg
http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/o.../Victoire2.jpg
http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/o.../Victoire3.jpg
http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/o.../Victoire4.jpg
http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/o.../Victoire5.jpg
http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/o.../Victoire6.jpg
http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/o.../Victoire7.jpg
http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/o...e-Complete.jpg

Send email to darrellgoodwin at yahoo dot com.