It's an ill wind etc

Old July 8th 05, 10:01 PM
Zog The Undeniable

Default It's an ill wind etc

http://www.bikebiz.com/daily-news/article.php?id=5766
Old July 9th 05, 07:29 AM
LSMike

"Zog The Undeniable" wrote in message
news:42ceea2a.0@entanet...
http://www.bikebiz.com/daily-news/article.php?id=5766

Lots of skates sold too apparently. Not much use for most people though,
London's rough roads and pavements present a high skill level entry barrier
to commuting.

Old July 9th 05, 09:31 AM
soup

Zog The Undeniable wrote:
http://www.bikebiz.com/daily-news/article.php?id=5766

Ah but was there the same amount of people just that they were on bikes
instead of cars and the city just seemed to have a lot fewer people in
it?

--
yours S

Old July 13th 05, 01:36 PM
Dave Larrington

Zog The Undeniable wrote:
http://www.bikebiz.com/daily-news/article.php?id=5766

I must confess to being tempted by the Brompton in the window of Evans as I
plodded along The Cut in the ****ing rain...

They came for Eamonn Holmes; I think I'm right in saying that I
applauded.

Old July 13th 05, 02:51 PM
JohnB

Dave Larrington wrote:

Zog The Undeniable wrote:
http://www.bikebiz.com/daily-news/article.php?id=5766

I must confess to being tempted by the Brompton in the window of Evans as I
plodded along The Cut in the ****ing rain...

Last week in Canterbury I spied a Brommie in the window of a Jaguar dealership.

Someone seemed to have nicked the free Jag with each Brommie poster.

John B
Old July 13th 05, 03:10 PM
Peter Clinch

JohnB wrote:

Last week in Canterbury I spied a Brommie in the window of a Jaguar dealership.

Someone seemed to have nicked the free Jag with each Brommie poster.

Was sort of thinking of a "Brompton On Board" diamond inna taking the
**** stylee for the back of the car, but figured it would just encourage
people to break into the car...

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK