- Montreal Street Ride Nov 19th -

Old November 18th 05, 09:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default - Montreal Street Ride Nov 19th -

forrestunifreak wrote:
Hey, make sure you get pictures and video and stuff!

I'll be bringing a camera and camcorder(both digital)

--
Victory
Victory's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10062

Old November 19th 05, 02:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Sorry everyone, Hag and I have to cancel. We are getting about 4 inches
tonight and I spent the winter tire money on some cranks, a frame and 2
UPD shirts. We would love to have come for a ride. Please keep us
up-to-date on the judge thing though, we may be able to make that.
Might even decide to hold a ride here and see if we can get any of the
Ottawa guys out too.
Just a thought, thanks again.

--
Beener

If you swear, you'll catch no fish.
Beener's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3817

Old November 19th 05, 04:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Beener wrote:
Sorry everyone, Hag and I have to cancel. We are getting about 4 inches
tonight and I spent the winter tire money on some cranks, a frame and 2
UPD shirts. We would love to have come for a ride. Please keep us
up-to-date on the judge thing though, we may be able to make that.
Might even decide to hold a ride here and see if we can get any of the
Ottawa guys out too.
Just a thought, thanks again.

I'm going to have to add myself to this list. I injured my foot monday
(partially fractured big toe) and am still mending. As for spreading
the word in quebec city, the toe has taken most of my focus. Getting
around on crutches takes much longer than going by unicycle.

As for the judge thing, there is nothing to keep you up to date on.
It's happening on the 11th of december, and you're more than welcome to
sign up to participate, but let us know soon so that we can host you
properly, and can also let you know what to expect

--
jenmichael2000
jenmichael2000's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8180

Old November 19th 05, 01:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

What's up Kapoute?

--
vincelemay
vincelemay's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5812

Old November 19th 05, 01:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

here it is snowing

--
kapoute

Damn my english sucks

Julien Renaud
kapoute's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8060

Old November 19th 05, 01:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

fak je pense kon va canceller sa a moins ke vous vouliez rider dans
neige

I think we are gonna cancel this because snow is falling

Old November 19th 05, 01:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

kest ten pense? vince

Old November 19th 05, 01:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Ca peut être drôle dans neige, mais bon.
A moins que tu connaisse une place ''indoor''?

Old November 19th 05, 01:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

bah ya un sk8park ki nous laisse entrer ke je connais bien

Old November 19th 05, 01:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

on peu toujours yaller et ya une place a lextérieur ou ya un toit ouais
pis sa pourrais etre drole