Bc is growing. Are you in?

Old November 1st 06, 06:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Dumpweed

Default Bc is growing. Are you in?

Evan Byrne wrote:
as long as the side is not abrasive...Use a ace wrap under jeans. no
shin guard is made to protect the inside of your leg.

Well i like to disagree about the shin pads i use mace and they protect
the inside of my leg for the back well i'm not protected so much....

Oh and i don't own a Bc Wheel but i have road my friends a couple times
but i'm no good on it with his new plates.... Damn U Borgschulze for
changing them on me lol....

--
Dumpweed

DUMPWEED
Dumpweed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13659

Old November 1st 06, 06:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Might have a 24" for sale on here soon haha.

--
Evan Byrne

'The future of bc wheeling is in this link.'
(http://tinyurl.com/ympnn2)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Its finnished.
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old November 1st 06, 06:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Evan Byrne wrote:
Might have a 24" for sale on here soon haha.

I would laugh so hard...

--
Spencer Hochberg

(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
maxisback wrote:
yeh i kill ppl for a living

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old November 1st 06, 07:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
I would laugh so hard...

Yeah. Really sucks, i paid all that money, and just built it, now want
to get rid of it. Damn 20"s man, too freakin tempting.

Old November 1st 06, 08:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Dumpweed

Evan Byrne wrote:
Yeah. Really sucks, i paid all that money, and just built it, now want
to get rid of it. Damn 20"s man, too freakin tempting.

what does a 24" feel like well riding only been on a 20" any easyers to
keep balance or should i just 4get about thinking of that and learn on
the 20" for now

Old November 1st 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Dumpweed wrote:
Well i like to disagree about the shin pads i use mace and they protect
the inside of my leg for the back well i'm not protected so much....

Oh and i don't own a Bc Wheel but i have road my friends a couple times
but i'm no good on it with his new plates.... Damn U Borgschulze for
changing them on me lol....

Well, come over and get my old plates

And try out the new BC.

--
Borgschulze

Spare some change for a new unicycle?
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

Old November 1st 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Dumpweed

Borgschulze wrote:
Well, come over and get my old plates

And try out the new BC.

my legs hurt from trick or treating last night u bring them to me sexy
lol
oh ya i don't like ur new bc the wheel looks like its going to rub more
it scares me lol well not realy since i was fine with ur old one. just
need my shin pads

Old November 1st 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

24"s are far easier to ride.

Just bow your legs to stop rubbing.

Old November 1st 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Evan Byrne wrote:
24"s are far easier to ride.

Just bow your legs to stop rubbing.

I almost bought a 24" wheel yesterday instead of a 20", but I didn't
like any of the tires they had.

Old November 1st 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Borgschulze wrote:
I almost bought a 24" wheel yesterday instead of a 20", but I didn't
like any of the tires they had.

Bah you shoulda goten it

--
Evan Byrne

'The future of bc wheeling is in this link.'
(http://tinyurl.com/ympnn2)

Its finnished.
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

not growing up in australia the unicycle man(one of many) Recumbent Biking 0 September 3rd 06 12:25 PM
It's growing... Resound Australia 0 July 12th 06 03:44 PM
Fixed gear growing in popularity?!!? Ken Marcet General 36 March 23rd 05 06:33 AM
MTB'ing growing in popularity Ken Marcet General 38 March 12th 05 12:46 AM
Women's websites are growing! Sierraman Racing 4 December 18th 04 05:23 AM