Bc is growing. Are you in?

Old October 31st 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
THE dave

Default Bc is growing. Are you in?

im in, i have a bedford with pro plates, i can skate mount, ride, go
down curbs, turn and im trying to learn to control my speed by rubbing
a but... i ride once or twice a week, but not for very long..

--
THE dave

Toast
dave

psychoteledave2(at)hotmail(dot)com
Team Yams

- last edited by james_potter on 2005-10-5 at 3:58pm

last edited by unitik908 on 2005-09-06 at 04:12 am

last edited by forrestunifreak on 2005-09-09 at 03:51 am-
THE dave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9259

Old October 31st 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Today because I had a friend with me, I learned how to skate mount.

I learn much much better when I have someone with me.

--
Borgschulze

Spare some change for a new unicycle?
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

Old October 31st 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe

kapoute wrote:
I have a regular bedford bc wheel with pro plate ( long ) with a blue
tire and glow in the dark grip tape but I don't ride it. I don't like
riding a bc wheel. I may sell it for a cheap price one day if someone
is interested.

I pmed you

--
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJtheunicycle
i tihnk i might be ugly

dudewithasock wrote:
Yeah, and they have more estrogen than me, too. Now *that* takes guts.

bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12978

Old October 31st 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jason Allemann

I'm in. I have a few. I've actually probably been riding more BC than
uni lately, usually a few times a week. Most of it is indoors,
practicing flatland stuff.

I'm really liking the BC lately. Not really sure why, but I think the
simplicity holds a real charm for me - no frame to get in the way, no
stupid cranks and pedals. Just pure, simple, smooth, riding...

Jason Allemann

*'creaky wheel video gallery'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/creakywheel)
'true dimensions' (http://www.truedimensions.com)*
Jason Allemann's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3702

Old October 31st 06, 07:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Jason Allemann wrote:
I'm in. I have a few. I've actually probably been riding more BC than
uni lately, usually a few times a week. Most of it is indoors,
practicing flatland stuff.

I'm really liking the BC lately. Not really sure why, but I think the
simplicity holds a real charm for me - no frame to get in the way, no
stupid cranks and pedals. Just pure, simple, smooth, riding...

Can you do any sweet stuff?

Yo fellas, if you wana shed some weight on your 24" wheel, use a 20"
tube. It takes some weight off. I just did it on my bc. Its a bitch to
get on but its lighter.

--
Evan Byrne

'The future of bc wheeling is in this link.'
(http://tinyurl.com/ympnn2)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Its finnished.
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old October 31st 06, 08:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Evan Byrne wrote:
Can you do any sweet stuff?

Yo fellas, if you wana shed some weight on your 24" wheel, use a 20"
tube. It takes some weight off. I just did it on my bc. Its a bitch to
get on but its lighter.

Scratch that, it just pinched itself while i was sitting here.

Old October 31st 06, 09:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomtrevor

i got a 26" BC. i got some plates i whipped up in about 2 minutes. they
are stong but dont have much grip, i also got a semi-slick tyre on it.

i can hop, ride down rough terrain, go backwards for about 5 metres,
hand-walk it and thats about it. i also can ride up a QP but only ever
done it twice.

i ride whenever my uni gets stolen and there is nothing else to ride or
when i want people on the street to go "WTF!! is that guy doing" which
is about once every 14 days.

--
tomtrevor

'A GALLERY!!'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=196944)
'KEEPIN' IT WHEEL' (www.mediahug.com/bikes)
THE UNICYCLE BIBLE

I hate going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're
next". They stopped that when I started doing it to them at
funerals.
'g' (http://www.google.com.au/)'o' (http://www.google.com.br/)'o'
(http://www.google.co.uk/)'g' (http://www.google.com.ni/)'l'
(http://www.google.to/)'i' (http://www.google.ch/)'n'
(http://www.google.com.mt/)'g' (http://www.google.com.na/)'s'
(http://www.google.rw/)'!'
(http://www.google.com.do/)'t'
(http://mediahug.com/bikes/?page_id=26)'o'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sliced_bread)'m'
(http://www.funnyjunk.com/)''s'
(http://www.freelineskates.com/) 'R'
(http://www.tlb.org/Park-all.lowbw.mpg)'a'
(http://www.burntfaceman.com/)n'd'
(http://tinyurl.com/c1as)'o'
(http://www.cheese.com)'m'
(http://www.coverpop.com/whitney/index.php?var=v0)
'L'
(http://www.mediahug.com/bikes/)i'n'
(http://www.mediahug.com/almax/)k'a'
(http://www.bakedbeans.com)'g'
(http://www.joecartoon.com/)e's'
(http://www.break.com/)
tomtrevor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12118

Old October 31st 06, 09:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

tomtrevor wrote:
i got a 26" BC. i got some plates i whipped up in about 2 minutes. they
are stong but dont have much grip, i also got a semi-slick tyre on it.

i can hop, ride down rough terrain, go backwards for about 5 metres,
hand-walk it and thats about it. i also can ride up a QP but only ever
done it twice.

i ride whenever my uni gets stolen and there is nothing else to ride or
when i want people on the street to go "WTF!! is that guy doing" which
is about once every 14 days.

if you want a nice slick tire for a 26"er, try a shwalbe big apple.

Old October 31st 06, 09:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomtrevor

yea, that would be good, but i dont really ride that much though. i want
to but my BC is really crap. i want to get a 24" with a better
hub/axle. plus some new plates but dont want to spend the money right
now. in the next few months i will get one though...hopefully.

Old October 31st 06, 09:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

I do a bit of BC. I can ride forwards turn and hop. Would love to learn
to go backwards!

Rock on!
Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

"Mmmm, I can smell bread!..........I wonder if thats what you smell
before you die?" - My workmate, Paul

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

not growing up in australia the unicycle man(one of many) Recumbent Biking 0 September 3rd 06 12:25 PM
It's growing... Resound Australia 0 July 12th 06 03:44 PM
Fixed gear growing in popularity?!!? Ken Marcet General 36 March 23rd 05 06:33 AM
MTB'ing growing in popularity Ken Marcet General 38 March 12th 05 12:46 AM
Women's websites are growing! Sierraman Racing 4 December 18th 04 05:23 AM