flips

Old February 15th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

Default flips

Hey well ive heard some about tricks, and I was just wondering wht
tricks you should work on after it.

Tomarrow im going to try a sex change, i havnt even tried yet, i can
180 flip, and i am soo close to a hickflip, i can hit the pedals
sometimes but cant stay on, i know im going to get it this weekend,
this weed im in Salt Lake Utah skiing, then there is a skate park here
that I can go to, unlike in my house back in Nebraska.

so just wondering wht tricks I should work on and after tht ect,

180 flip
...idk
hickflip
...idk
ect plz help.

--
CKCrowe

180 flips 1-5 hours a day of unicycling!
DX user.
CKCrowe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13945

Old February 15th 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

CKCrowe wrote:
Hey well ive heard some about tricks, and I was just wondering wht
tricks you should work on after it.

Tomarrow im going to try a sex change, i havnt even tried yet, i can
180 flip, and i am soo close to a hickflip, i can hit the pedals
sometimes but cant stay on, i know im going to get it this weekend,
this weed im in Salt Lake Utah skiing, then there is a skate park here
that I can go to, unlike in my house back in Nebraska.

so just wondering wht tricks I should work on and after tht ect,

180 flip
...idk
hickflip
...idk
ect plz help.

outflip

backflip

blind 180 flip

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

maxcarriere wrote:
nah, he just wants to buy the cranks to look at them and rub them on his
body..

muniaddict wrote:
does he have me confused with somebody who's actually good?

Julian wrote:
that guys good at not doing stuff.

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
you're gonna need a flux capacitor and a shot of plutonium

Old February 15th 07, 05:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
president_luke

Hugespin flip.

Tre doubleflip

Fakie late doubleflip

They're all the important ones.

--
president_luke

www.team-insania.com
president_luke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11036

Old February 15th 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

haha, wow, Luke that was mean. hmmm a hugeflip eh? Wow, I can't even
Smallflip.

Flip, Backflip, Hickflip, 180flip, Doubleflip, Varialflip, Blind
Hickflip, Sillyflip (seat in front crankflip, good to know for later),
that's really all I can think of for more beginner type flips some
being more advanced than others.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

http://www.unicyclist.com
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old February 15th 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

kool, i can flip, sooo close to a hickflip, i can 180 flip, i can silly
flip, tht is wht i learned for practicin hickflip, cant variel flip.

Triple Flips? Lucas1wheel Unicycling 40 July 31st 07 10:38 AM
where to go next flips wise? Lucas1wheel Unicycling 6 February 11th 07 11:13 PM
double flips!!!!!!!!!!!!(with vid) gordythegon Unicycling 31 December 23rd 06 09:00 PM
Catching flips in the air. president_luke Unicycling 10 August 20th 06 09:37 PM
Uni flips in the snow Mistercookieface87 Unicycling 6 December 10th 03 03:20 AM