Where did Wally enjoy the aggression in front of the surrounding house?

Old August 14th 07, 03:51 AM posted to sci.crypt,rec.bicycles.marketplace
Aslan al Douri

Default Where did Wally enjoy the aggression in front of the surrounding house?

population.

Blacks make up 51% of our prison population.

Never forget what it means to be heavily monitored: there is no place to hide.

Noone is an angel.

Are you?

What's in store next for black Americans?

# "This Modern World", by Tom Tomorrow [political cartoon, in NYT]
#
# Biff: You know why we should eliminate welfare, Wanda?
# It's been A COMPLETE FAILURE!
# After all -- there ARE STILL POOR PEOPLE!
#
# Wanda: Hey, good thinking Biff!
# And while we're at it, why don't we eliminate the FIRE DEPARTMENT?
# After all -- there ARE STILL FIRES!
# And talk about FAILURES -- what about the MEDICAL INDUSTRY?
# Why, there are still SICK PEOPLE everywhere you look!
#
# Wanda: And why don't we shut down the POLICE DEPARTMENT as well --
# since there are STILL CRIMINALS!
# For that matter, why have any laws at all?
# People still BREAK them ALL THE TIME.
#
# Biff: Look, it made sense when Rush said it.
#
# Wanda: I'm sure it did, sweetheart.
# Say, shouldn't his show be cancelled?
# After all -- there are STILL LIBERALS...

Olympia, WA and surrounding area JackOlsen Unicycling 8 May 13th 06 08:37 AM
Olympic riders speak out on UK driver aggression towards cyclists. [email protected] UK 23 March 10th 06 01:36 PM
Wally Tom Crispin UK 10 January 23rd 06 08:47 PM
Does Anybody ride at UConn or surrounding area? nosimaj Unicycling 3 December 28th 05 02:21 PM