Cycling Quiz

Old August 8th 08, 06:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default Cycling Quiz

Name the FIFTH positive rider at the 2008 Tour de France

--
Davey Crockett
Old August 8th 08, 09:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carmella the Roach Killer

Your mother.

Old August 8th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 8, 1:49*am, Davey Crockett wrote:
Name the FIFTH positive rider at the 2008 Tour de France

--
Davey Crockett *

we've been reading rumours since the end of the tdf- question is why
are they so patient this time ?
Old August 8th 08, 07:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

raamman wrote:
we've been reading rumours since the end of the tdf- question is why are
they so patient this time ?

Patience, they need to rerun the tests a few more times to get a positive.

Old August 8th 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Stu Fleming

Davey Crockett wrote:

Because the Scuttlebut that Davey picks up is that it's a guy from
Mr. Clean's Team.

Which also squares with the fact that it is a late-race positive, which
you can work out from the announcement schedule...
Old August 9th 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

a écrit profondement:

| On Aug 8, 1:49 am, Davey Crockett wrote:
| Name the FIFTH positive rider at the 2008 Tour de France
|
| --
| Davey Crockett
|
| we've been reading rumours since the end of the tdf- question is why
| are they so patient this time ?

Because the Scuttlebut that Davey picks up is that it's a guy from
Mr. Clean's Team.

--
Davey Crockett

...and Mr. Clean is bald, right?

http://www.tvacres.com/images/mr_clean1.gif- Hide quoted text -

so they are giving time for him to find doctor who to go back in time
and write a perscription

sell your soul for a day of glory. sad.
Old August 9th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Laura W

On Aug 8, 5:42 pm, Davey Crockett wrote:
a écrit profondement:

| On Aug 8, 1:49 am, Davey Crockett wrote:
| Name the FIFTH positive rider at the 2008 Tour de France
|
| --
| Davey Crockett
|
| we've been reading rumours since the end of the tdf- question is why
| are they so patient this time ?

Because the Scuttlebut that Davey picks up is that it's a guy from
Mr. Clean's Team.

--
Davey Crockett

Hmm. I was thinking it might be a certain Frenchie who vanished
unexectedly from the race and who had already shown evidence of
cortico abuse in OOC controls. Sure hope it wasn't someone who had
just recovered from knee injury...

The best 1x1xFar. (With quiz) Mikefule Unicycling 12 November 13th 07 08:44 AM
BBC cycling quiz Martin Dann UK 53 April 7th 07 02:33 PM
Mara (with big quiz) Mikefule Unicycling 20 June 23rd 06 09:57 AM
quiz: quote Van Hoorebeeck Bart Racing 24 March 19th 05 10:44 PM
Quiz bomba Mountain Biking 20 September 23rd 03 01:09 PM