Tubus Rack Shortage in U.S..

Old August 9th 16, 10:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Default Tubus Rack Shortage in U.S..

http://goo.gl/YPqozb

Old August 9th 16, 11:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 12:31:15 PM UTC-7, sms wrote:
On 7/25/2016 2:51 PM, jbeattie wrote:

snip

The silver racks are temporarily out of stock at Universal. I haven't looked to see if some other shop has them on the floor, like River City Bikes. I'm getting the sense that the shortage of the silver racks has really brought the city to a standstill.

It has. Portlandia is in chaos because of the shortage.

Meanwhile, my Tubus Racktime Topit front rack, in silver, arrived from
Germany and was installed on the Dahon. A few minor mods including
bending the brake bridge bracket to go over the brake
cable.http://oi66.tinypic.com/ibif6a.jpg

Is there a picture? All I'm pulling up are a lot of ads.

-- Jay Beattie.
Old August 9th 16, 11:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

https://goo.gl/ifvCg9
Old August 9th 16, 11:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

On Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 6:44:35 PM UTC-4, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
https://goo.gl/ifvCg9

rack de Jour

https://www.google.com/search?q=BICY...ERICAN+HIGHWAY
Old August 10th 16, 12:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

https://goo.gl/u8Kjp4
Old August 11th 16, 12:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 8/9/2016 3:12 PM, jbeattie wrote:
On Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 12:31:15 PM UTC-7, sms wrote:
On 7/25/2016 2:51 PM, jbeattie wrote:

snip

The silver racks are temporarily out of stock at Universal. I haven't looked to see if some other shop has them on the floor, like River City Bikes. I'm getting the sense that the shortage of the silver racks has really brought the city to a standstill.

It has. Portlandia is in chaos because of the shortage.

Meanwhile, my Tubus Racktime Topit front rack, in silver, arrived from
Germany and was installed on the Dahon. A few minor mods including
bending the brake bridge bracket to go over the brake
cable.http://oi66.tinypic.com/ibif6a.jpg

Is there a picture? All I'm pulling up are a lot of ads.

I see the picture and no ads. But of course I have Ad Block Plus on all
my devices, as well as a hosts file that doesn't allow links to ads, and
pop-up blockers. And of course FBP on Facebook.

https://adblockplus.org/
http://winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm
http://www.fbpurity.com/

---

Old August 11th 16, 01:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 8/10/2016 4:07 PM, sms wrote:
[...]

and Ghostery, which blocks trackers.

https://www.ghostery.com/our-solutions/ghostery-browser-extension/

Old August 11th 16, 02:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 8/10/2016 7:07 PM, sms wrote:
[...]

Got anything to block the guerilla marketers? Just wondering...

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old August 11th 16, 03:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8