Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies Vote No

Old September 30th 08, 01:31 AM posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.bicycles.racing
joepierson

Default Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies Vote No

On Sep 29, 3:51 pm, Republicans Are Sissies
wrote:
Yes, the republicans are blaming house speaker Nancy Pelosi for the
failure of the Bailout to pass. Why? Because she made a partisan
speech.

We can't have people voting for a bill if there have been any partisan
speeches. The devastation of listening to a partisan speech on the
floor of the house was just too much for the delicate sensibilities of
the sissies on the right. So they were forced to vote no against the
bill, regardless of whether it was good for the economy.

As Nancy Pelosi walked from the lectern the republicans all started
handing her their balls since they would not be needing them anymore.

The people won today, the executive compensation limitation was a joke
(20% tax on golden parachute, an insult). I guess eliminating the
golden parachute was too much of a concession for wall street/paulson,
he rather let the economy go to pieces instead of withholding their
bonuses, what a jackass....we are in a crisis we are in a crisis give
me the money now, ..oh, in return you want to reduce executive
compensation for the bailed out companies, never mind, it's not worth
it
Old September 30th 08, 02:35 AM posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.bicycles.racing
Barry Harmon

joepierson wrote in news:4229f30b-a2a1-4b55-
:

wrote:
[...]

I hope you're not surprised.

In 2001, right after 9/11, Paul O,Neill, the Secretary of the treasury
at the time, convened a meeting of CEOs. The television image of the
meeting was of 30 white guys in suits rubbing their hands together and
asking each other "How much can we get?" Their cover was that
corporations needed the money and a bit would trickle down to the peons.

The bailout deserved to die. I just hope we the people can get somethng
that will help us and the nation.

Barry Harmon.