The high cost of mountain biking!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 18th 16, 08:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default The high cost of mountain biking!

"John B." wrote in message
[...]

Hey Duddly, the other day I mentioned that I was wondering about you.

Whether you actually believe your stuff or whether you were lying.

And then you mentioned the Great God Vanderman and how smart he was

because he was a doctor. In fact you equated a doctorate with great
mental powers.

I equate a doctorate with knowing something about something, unlike you who
seem to know nothing about nothing.

Somehow I seem to associate "Berkeley" and a doctorate in psychology

with the good doctor, so I did a search. Unfortunately Berkeley,
Psychology Department seems to have no record of any Vanderman, nor
can I find a reference to Berkeley granting a Doctorate in any subject
to a "Vanderman".

By Berkeley, I assume you mean the University of California at Berkeley. Try
some other schools somewhere else.

There seems to be something a bit weird here. A Doctor with no school

records?

Would you care to comment on how Vanderman can have a doctorate and no

school records the award of such a diploma?

His degree was acquired at some other school ... or else your research is as
****ed up as you are.

I am interested in what a moron like you were ever doing in a place like
West Papua (New Guinea)? Frankly, it is the ONLY thing about you that
interests me.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota