The Great?

Old June 14th 16, 08:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

Default The Great?

Goodness.. You are getting a bit frantic aren't you?
I post one message, and you post seven replies?

What ever happened? Forgot to take your medications yesterday? Had a
fight with your "friend", PMS?

But, cheer up, you will undoubtedly feel better soon.
--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 15th 16, 05:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc

On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 12:48:34 AM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
Goodness.. You are getting a bit frantic aren't you?
I post one message, and you post seven replies?

What ever happened? Forgot to take your medications yesterday? Had a
fight with your "friend", PMS?

But, cheer up, you will undoubtedly feel better soon.
--
cheers,

John B.

He's a little loose in the goose.
Old June 16th 16, 03:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 09:39:27 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 12:48:34 AM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
Goodness.. You are getting a bit frantic aren't you?
I post one message, and you post seven replies?

If there were 7 replies, then there were 7 posts of yours that I elected to dispose of. My God, this poor stupid ******* can’t even keep a score card correctly.
[...]

He's a little loose in the goose.

Oh, don't worry. He will return. After all, this is his major

achievement - he is against bicycles.

Ed Dolan the Great is against stupid sons of bitches like you who ride their bicycles on hiking trails.

Look up the word "preeminence". It can be used to describe that little

spark, way down deep inside that makes one a special person. An
individual, one might say, rather than just one of the common herd.
And this hate campaign is Dolan's.

What hate campaign? I post content and you post **** and **** like all mountain bikers.

After all what else has he got?

More than a **** pot and a bull****ter like you will ever have.

Post content or get lost!

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota

Old June 16th 16, 08:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 21:25:55 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

[...]

My goodness, here is Dudly, back again and in fine fettle. Although it
is rather evidence that he still hasn't learned to carry on a polite
conversation.

But perhaps he simply doesn't associate with those that speak
politely. Ah well, we shall persevere and perhaps he will learn.

But Dudly, I am rather disappointed that you still appear to lack
comprehension, particularly of the English language.

You see, most people in the United States probably know, by the time
that they are in kindergarten, what a bicycle is. Perhaps, at the age
of 5 years that don't understand what actual words mean but they do
know that the device is.

By the time that they reach, perhaps the 3rd or 4th grade, I'm sure
that they have learned that "bicycle" is a two wheel vehicle and that
the word "bi" means two and "cycle" means a wheel, in this case.

You on the other hand announce to the world on almost a daily basis
that a bicycle has wheels, as though you had discovered that the sun
rises in the East.

"Hey! Guys! Look the sun is coming up! In the East Too! Look! Look!
"Hey! Guys! A bicycle has wheels! Look! Look!"

What is next? You discover gravity?
--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 16th 16, 09:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

[...]

Politeness is wasted on a ****-headed assclown like you.

But perhaps he simply doesn't associate with those that speak

politely. Ah well, we shall persevere and perhaps he will learn.

What could I possibly learn from a wank-headed sausage jockey like you?

Following excrement deleted because it is inane. But what can you expect from a butt-brained cockweasel.
[...]

Old June 16th 16, 11:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 03:48:30 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...
[...]

My goodness, here is Dudly, back again and in fine fettle. Although it

is rather evidence that he still hasn't learned to carry on a polite
conversation.
xx
Politeness is wasted on a ****-headed assclown like you.

But perhaps he simply doesn't associate with those that speak

politely. Ah well, we shall persevere and perhaps he will learn.

What could I possibly learn from a wank-headed sausage jockey like you?

Following excrement deleted because it is inane. But what can you expect from a butt-brained cockweasel.
[...]

Post content or get lost!

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota

By Gorry. ain't old Dolly something. He guards the place just like a
hound dog. Post a message and Wham-Bam he is right there to jump on it
and fire it straight back. This one seems like it boomeranged back in
3 minutes.

Unfortunately, with all his frantic flailing about to post a reply
,"gotta get it back, gotta get it back", (it sort of rhymes with
whack, whack, whack) he still doesn't realize that his belief that a
bicycle has wheels is such a startling fact that it requires repeated
reporting ( actually a bicycle has two wheels ) and his urgent efforts
to entertain us is severely hampered by what might be referred to as a
redundancy of reports. After all, if someone tells his audience that a
bicycle has (two) wheels, and repeats it over and over and over and
over.

Of course, I am fairly sure that the old fellow is just getting
forgetful. After all he repeats the same words over and over and over
and over, apparently not aware that nearly all here, on this bicycle
group, were aware that bicycles actually have two wheels, long before
the doleful Dolan arrived to tell us.

Lord, can you imagine? "A bicycle has two wheels". Will wonders never
cease.

But, I suppose as we age the old brain cells begin to deteriorate and
the first thing that you know we start to forget and begin to repeat
ourselves. Over, and over, and over, and over.

Ah Well. The poor old fellow.

--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 16th 16, 12:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"John B." wrote in message
[...]

By Gorry. ain't old Dolly something. He guards the place just like a

hound dog. Post a message and Wham-Bam he is right there to jump on it
and fire it straight back. This one seems like it boomeranged back in
3 minutes.

What message are you posting - pray tell? Either say something or shut the
**** up - you cluster****ed, grandma-raping, asshole-licking, tit-guzzling,
zit-popping, dick-faced dingbat!

Unfortunately, with all his frantic flailing about to post a reply

,"gotta get it back, gotta get it back", (it sort of rhymes with
whack, whack, whack) he still doesn't realize that his belief that a
bicycle has wheels is such a startling fact that it requires repeated
reporting ( actually a bicycle has two wheels ) and his urgent efforts
to entertain us is severely hampered by what might be referred to as a
redundancy of reports. After all, if someone tells his audience that a
bicycle has (two) wheels, and repeats it over and over and over and
over.

Post content or get lost - you window licking, brother-fondling, jock
strap-slurping, rectal-gobbling, boil-chewing, ****-headed ****tard!

Of course, I am fairly sure that the old fellow is just getting

forgetful. After all he repeats the same words over and over and over
and over, apparently not aware that nearly all here, on this bicycle
group, were aware that bicycles actually have two wheels, long before
the doleful Dolan arrived to tell us.

Still no content - you knuckleheaded, monkey-fondling, panty-licking,
cum-guzzling, boil-chewing, butt-faced cockweasel!

Lord, can you imagine? "A bicycle has two wheels". Will wonders never

cease.

I can imagine anything you can - you knuckleheaded, stray dog-raping,
armpit-licking, tit-sucking, zit-popping, cock-headed palooka!

But, I suppose as we age the old brain cells begin to deteriorate and

the first thing that you know we start to forget and begin to repeat
ourselves. Over, and over, and over, and over.

You have truly never said anything from day one - you cluster****ed,
cousin-molesting, panty-licking, rectal-sucking, puss-chewing, cock-brained
cum bubble!

Old June 16th 16, 10:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc

It's no surprise you come from Minnesota. The land of 10,000 lakes and no humans.
Old June 17th 16, 03:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 06:44:00 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
.. .
[...]

[...]

And, here is The Great! Returning to the stage to entertain the
crowded audience of his admirers.

Truly, the message header indicates that his latest gem of wisdom was
dispatched from the wilds of Minnesota at 06:44 on the 16th day of
June. Just think of it. So early in the morning.

And there is good old Dolly, up and at 'em, practically before
breakfast, as it were, to give us the benefit of his great wisdom. By
gorry Eddie, you truly are a friend of all mankind (and woman kind, to
be politically correct) to share with us your brilliance. Why, you
have actually determined that a "Bi" Cycle has two wheels.

Good Lord, what is next? A "tri" Cycle with three wheels.

But, it has been said that the older one gets, the less sleep one
requires, so perhaps The Great is getting on a bit. Can one imagine
it? Sitting there alone in his small, but tastefully furnished, hovel
just waiting for the next Usenet message to arrive?

Like Publius Horatius Cocles he girds his sagging loins, prepared to
do or die not realizing, perhaps, that unlike his hero Horatius who,
was honorably crowned and conducted into the city by a singing crowd,
in a modern America his reward will be.... to be ignored.

Ah well, old age is unfortunately the fate of most (the alternate is
worse) so should we descry it when it falls on the shoulders of The
Great One?

No! As an elder statesman he should be respected... Well, except, of
course, his failing memory, or perhaps dementia, which causes him to
explain and explain again, daily, and sometimes even more frequently,
the "fact" that a bicycle has wheels.

Ah well, perhaps it is not simply forgetfulness, but a physical
deterioration of the brain. What is they call it? Oh yes Alzheimer's
disease. Which it is said underlie 60 - 70 percent of senile dementia.

Think of it, the poor old chap moldering slowly away with not a sole
to care for him.

As Shakespeare wrote,
"He is deformed, crooked, old and sere,
Ill-faced, worse bodied, shapeless everywhere;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind;
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind."

The poor old fellow.
--
cheers,

John B.

OT but great Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT Racing 22 July 4th 09 06:45 AM
Great cycling jerseys some under $32. great Christmas [email protected] Marketplace 0 December 12th 07 07:40 PM
Great buy [email protected] Racing 4 April 22nd 05 04:34 PM
Great stuff looking for a great home... Jessica Cann Marketplace 0 March 11th 04 08:46 PM
Chilly Hilly - Great ride and great weather cheg General 5 March 1st 04 08:02 PM