Stupid song to sing while riding

Old March 18th 07, 10:10 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
bcps

Default Stupid song to sing while riding

My bent's benter than your bent
My bent's benter than yours
My bent's benter cause mine's a Penninger
My bent's benter than yours

Old March 19th 07, 10:27 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Jim

bcps came up with this when s/he headbutted the keyboard a moment ago in
alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent:

My bent's benter than your bent
My bent's benter than yours
My bent's benter cause mine's a Penninger
My bent's benter than yours

My bent's benter than your bent
My bent's benter than yours
My bent's benter cause mine's a Giant Stiletto
My bent's benter than yours

--
If you can read this -
The bitch fell off!
Old March 19th 07, 08:40 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
bcps

"Jim" wrote in message
news
bcps came up with this when s/he headbutted the keyboard a moment ago in
alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent:

My bent's benter than your bent
My bent's benter than yours
My bent's benter cause mine's a Penninger
My bent's benter than yours

My bent's benter than your bent
My bent's benter than yours
My bent's benter cause mine's a Giant Stiletto
My bent's benter than yours

You would have to shift gears twice to make that rhyme, but I'm thinking it
would be fun at a bent rally for different people to come up to a mike and
sing why their bent is benter - regardless of how that line sounds.

:-)

--
If you can read this -
The bitch fell off!

Been there. Done that. Got the T-shirt... I'm an idiot, so I got a second
T-shirt.