Should Cyclists Pack Guns?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 20th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
John Kane

Default Should Cyclists Pack Guns?

On Apr 19, 12:34 pm, wrote:
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:18:19 -0400, Just A User

wrote:
Curtis L. Russell wrote:
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:51:02 -0400, Just A User
wrote:

Upon mentioning VA Tech, I have to put in my two cents, Cho was a wack
job, but personally I think the right to bear arm part of the
constitution needs to be re thought. In countries, such as the U.K.
where gun control laws are very strict, they don't have incidents like
those at the campus on Monday.

Well, actually they do, but not in the quantity that the U.S. has, and
they seem to be somewhat less successful, even if the intent was
there. There have been incidents in Germany and Scotland and several
in Canada.

Starting this thread - often initiated by those who like to tell
everyone what they will do to this driver or another - is pretty much
stupid. Doing it today is what makes it tasteless to boot.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

I agree it's pretty tasteless, as I pointed out, until all guns are
banned and destroyed, these types of events will happen, but until that
time comes, control is the key.

Ken

Yeh, right. Let's only let the Government have them.

Where did you get that one, Mein Kampf ?

Don't you know any history? The Nazi introduced gun control about 5-6
years after attaining power. They were not particularally worried
about a few burgers with guns.

--
Click here every day to feed an animal that needs you today !!!http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available onlinehttp://pmilligan.net/palm/

Should Cyclists Pack Guns? donquijote1954 General 465 May 7th 07 03:25 PM
Car Hits Pack of Cyclists in St. Pete Rodney Kuehl Recumbent Biking 40 February 24th 07 01:20 AM
Back pack for cyclists scouselad General 18 June 28th 05 01:39 PM
guns and bikes byron27 Australia 9 October 7th 04 01:21 AM
" 400mph cyclists kill opponents with handlebar-mounted guns " Gawnsoft UK 4 March 10th 04 11:56 PM