Young cyclist killed

Old January 22nd 04, 05:17 AM
Brian

Default Young cyclist killed

This really breaks my heart.....
http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/local/7751843.htm

Nutt

Old January 22nd 04, 05:21 AM
Brian

Default Young cyclist killed >>more inro

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/local/7760303.htm

Old January 22nd 04, 12:12 PM
R.White

"Brian" wrote in message ...
This really breaks my heart.....
http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/local/7751843.htm

Breaks my heart too. I want to know why a child that young was outside
unsupervised by an adult?

Old January 23rd 04, 05:25 AM
Alex Rodriguez

In article ,
says...

"Brian" wrote in message

This really breaks my heart.....
http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/local/7751843.htm

Breaks my heart too. I want to know why a child that young was outside
unsupervised by an adult?

And why they weren't at the nearby park, as stated in the article, instead
of playing in the street. Speed bumps are no substitute for proper
supervision of a child.
--------------
Alex

Old January 24th 04, 08:35 AM
Zoot Katz

24 Jan 2004 05:01:58 GMT,
,
(Hunrobe) wrote:

"Just zis Guy, you know?"

wrote:
I want to know why it's no longer safe for a group of kids to be out
unsupervised. Would having a parent there have made the unlicensed
driver any safer?

Guy, read the article. The child was THREE years old. Three year olds do not
belong anywhere outside their home unsupervised, period.

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/local/7760303.htm

The later article claims he was four and that his eight year old
brother was among those who witnessed his death.

The vehicle and its driver were both in violation of numerous
infractions as soon as that truck hit the road.
It shouldn't have been there and wouldn't have been there if said laws
were enforced.
--
zk

not a cyclist loki General 38 May 22nd 04 02:06 PM
Another cyclist killed - Athens, GA psycholist General 3 January 22nd 04 06:17 PM
Wisconsin Cyclist killed in rear-end collision Zippy the Pinhead General 81 October 11th 03 12:41 PM
Great Cycling Advocate Killed by repeat Drunk Driver mrbubl General 50 October 6th 03 05:38 PM
Ken Kifer -- "Identity of biker killed remains unclear" Steven M. O'Neill General 5 September 17th 03 06:01 PM