Wishing for spring

Old March 12th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Patrick Lamb

Default Wishing for spring

Hanging out bike clothes, I noticed I wore all three pairs of tights
this week (heavy, for 25 degree morning; medium, for 30-40 degree
mornings; and light, for 40-55 degree mornings). Didn't wear any of
them home -- it was over 50 each afternoon.

Wish it would turn to spring. Wish I could put away the heavy and
medium pairs, at least.

Pat

Email address works as is.
Old March 12th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
sally

Patrick Lamb wrote in
:
Wish it would turn to spring. Wish I could put away the heavy and
medium pairs, at least.

San Francisco is 70F and sunny today. Forecast is sunny and high 60s all
week.
Old March 12th 07, 02:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
The Historian[_2_]

On Mar 11, 8:58 pm, Patrick Lamb wrote:
Hanging out bike clothes, I noticed I wore all three pairs of tights
this week (heavy, for 25 degree morning; medium, for 30-40 degree
mornings; and light, for 40-55 degree mornings). Didn't wear any of
them home -- it was over 50 each afternoon.

Wish it would turn to spring. Wish I could put away the heavy and
medium pairs, at least.

Pat

Email address works as is.

It was spring like in Spring City, PA, the past two days.

Neil
http://historian2wheels.blogspot.com/

Old March 12th 07, 02:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Daryl Hunt

"Patrick Lamb" wrote in message
Hanging out bike clothes, I noticed I wore all three pairs of tights
this week (heavy, for 25 degree morning; medium, for 30-40 degree
mornings; and light, for 40-55 degree mornings). Didn't wear any of
them home -- it was over 50 each afternoon.

Wish it would turn to spring. Wish I could put away the heavy and
medium pairs, at least.

Pat

It was 70 deg today and will be 65 tomarrow. Dry, sunny and great biking
weather. I feel sorry for those folk in those cars that can't feel the wind
through thier hair. Of course, I have seen bikers who couldn't either
because they were bald (g)

It has removed 4649 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Old March 12th 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Pat

them home -- it was over 50 each afternoon.

Wish it would turn to spring. Wish I could put away the heavy and
medium pairs, at least.

Pat

It's spring here. Come on down!

Pat in TX

Old March 12th 07, 09:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Roger Zoul

Patrick Lamb wrote:
:: Wish it would turn to spring. Wish I could put away the heavy and
:: medium pairs, at least.

It's supposed to reach 80F here on Tuesday. Too bad I have work.

Old March 12th 07, 04:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
catzz66

Pat wrote:
them home -- it was over 50 each afternoon.

Wish it would turn to spring. Wish I could put away the heavy and
medium pairs, at least.

Pat

It's spring here. Come on down!

Pat in TX

Hooorah! Spring even arrived in Dallas. Actually came a couple weeks
ago, but I was down with the flu. Trying to make up for lost time, now.
Old March 12th 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Fred

Patrick Lamb wrote:
Hanging out bike clothes, I noticed I wore all three pairs of tights
this week (heavy, for 25 degree morning; medium, for 30-40 degree
mornings; and light, for 40-55 degree mornings). Didn't wear any of
them home -- it was over 50 each afternoon.

Wish it would turn to spring. Wish I could put away the heavy and
medium pairs, at least.

Pat

Email address works as is.

The past few days the daytime high has been above freezing. The snow is
starting to melt. Spring has arrived in Winnipeg.
Old March 13th 07, 06:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
nash

"fred" wrote in message
Patrick Lamb wrote:
Hanging out bike clothes, I noticed I wore all three pairs of tights
this week (heavy, for 25 degree morning; medium, for 30-40 degree
mornings; and light, for 40-55 degree mornings). Didn't wear any of
them home -- it was over 50 each afternoon.

Wish it would turn to spring. Wish I could put away the heavy and
medium pairs, at least.

Pat

Email address works as is.

The past few days the daytime high has been above freezing. The snow is
starting to melt. Spring has arrived in Winnipeg.

We have had new shoots in the garden for weeks. Hung clothes out to dry for
second time. Getting yelled at already by people with their windows open
on the road though. life is hard

Spring? ... Spring? .... TomCAt Rides 3 February 18th 05 02:31 AM
The joy of spring dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 17 April 2nd 04 07:44 AM
Psylo spring rate compare to Marz Z1 spring rate? Scott Off Road 0 March 17th 04 02:07 AM
Psylo spring rate compare to Marz Z1 spring rate Scott Mountain Biking 3 March 17th 04 12:26 AM
Spring is in the air! Nick Kew UK 11 January 12th 04 06:23 AM