Now that's a street sign

Old August 20th 07, 09:54 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Sornson

Default Now that's a street sign

http://www.engrish.com/

Today's (Aug. 20) entry.

Yikes... BS

(And no, I don't see a helmet either eg )

Old August 20th 07, 10:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.misc
Just A User

Bill Sornson wrote:
http://www.engrish.com/

Today's (Aug. 20) entry.

Yikes... BS

(And no, I don't see a helmet either eg )

I don't think a H-lm-t is going to help the cyclist pictured on that sign.
Old August 20th 07, 11:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.misc
G.T.

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
http://www.engrish.com/

Today's (Aug. 20) entry.

Yikes... BS

Actually I liked this one, pretty good English even:

http://homepage.mac.com/getosx/China...o_spitting.jpg

But this one just isn't quite right:

http://homepage.mac.com/getosx/China/0001_airport.jpg

Wel Come.
--
Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:
http://ticketmastersucks.org

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

Greg

Old August 21st 07, 06:40 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.misc
Jim Flom

http://www.healthbolt.net/2007/05/15...et-saves-life/

Old August 21st 07, 11:13 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.misc
Just A User

Jim Flom wrote:
"Just A User" wrote in message
Bill Sornson wrote:
http://www.engrish.com/

Today's (Aug. 20) entry.

Yikes... BS

(And no, I don't see a helmet either eg )

I don't think a H-lm-t is going to help the cyclist pictured on that sign.

http://www.healthbolt.net/2007/05/15...et-saves-life/

I have trouble believing that the truck passed directly over his melon.
And the photo could have been photoshopped.
Old August 21st 07, 12:06 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.misc
J. Clarke

Just A User wrote:
Jim Flom wrote:
"Just A User" wrote in message
Bill Sornson wrote:
http://www.engrish.com/

Today's (Aug. 20) entry.

Yikes... BS

(And no, I don't see a helmet either eg )
I don't think a H-lm-t is going to help the cyclist pictured on
that sign.

http://www.healthbolt.net/2007/05/15...et-saves-life/

I have trouble believing that the truck passed directly over his
melon.
And the photo could have been photoshopped.

The story has appeared in multiple places with different views of the
remains of the helmet.

However I agree that it's difficult to believe that the truck wheels
actually went over him.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Old August 21st 07, 01:38 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.misc
Just A User

J. Clarke wrote:
Just A User wrote:
Jim Flom wrote:
"Just A User" wrote in message
Bill Sornson wrote:
http://www.engrish.com/

Today's (Aug. 20) entry.

Yikes... BS

(And no, I don't see a helmet either eg )
I don't think a H-lm-t is going to help the cyclist pictured on
that sign.
http://www.healthbolt.net/2007/05/15...et-saves-life/

I have trouble believing that the truck passed directly over his
melon.
And the photo could have been photoshopped.

The story has appeared in multiple places with different views of the
remains of the helmet.

However I agree that it's difficult to believe that the truck wheels
actually went over him.

Well even if it was a lite truck, with 4 wheels, that would still be at
least several hundred pounds of weight passing over a human skull, so
unless the rider was born on Krypton I doubt that he could have gotten
away with a simple concussion. And the truck was described as a large
delivery truck.
Old August 21st 07, 04:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Sornson

Just A User wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:
Just A User wrote:
Jim Flom wrote:
"Just A User" wrote in message
Bill Sornson wrote:
[...]

An eggshell comes to mind. Easy to break with hands on sides; almost
impossible pushing in on ends. Prolly the same with the lid.

Bill "dude's one lucky sumbitch" S.

Old August 21st 07, 05:54 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.misc
G.T.

Just A User wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:
Just A User wrote:
Jim Flom wrote:
"Just A User" wrote in message
Bill Sornson wrote:
[...]

A friend of mine ran right over his 4 year old really slowly.
Absolutely nothing happened to the kid. So the above story doesn't
surprise me.

Greg

--
Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

Now that's a street sign Bill Sornson General 8 August 21st 07 05:54 PM
Sign of the apocalypse John Rees Racing 2 September 13th 05 06:51 AM
street riders what are you riding on and what do you think makes a good street uni? redhead Unicycling 16 August 7th 05 07:11 PM
I need a sign Dane Jackson General 43 July 12th 05 10:14 PM
A New Sign Mike Causer UK 19 February 19th 04 10:15 PM