Fat Eddie

Old September 3rd 07, 05:23 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
RVC

Default Fat Eddie

I see Fat Eddie is still spreading his stupidity on ABAR. It's a shame.
With luck he'll soon hit the great divide.

PLONK

RVC, USMC

Old September 7th 07, 02:07 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Jeff Grippe

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:yZidnbyHBo0MCX3bnZ2dnUVZ_sejnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"RVC" wrote in message
I see Fat Eddie is still spreading his stupidity on ABAR. It's a shame.
With luck he'll soon hit the great divide.

PLONK

RVC, USMC

My God! How pathetic can you get? This is the kind of idiocy I have to
constantly put up with here on ARBR. For Christ's sake's, this idiot can't
even get the newsgroup abbreviation right.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

He's a marine, cut'em a break will ya!

Old September 7th 07, 02:39 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"RVC" wrote in message
I see Fat Eddie is still spreading his stupidity on ABAR. It's a shame.
With luck he'll soon hit the great divide.

PLONK

RVC, USMC

My God! How pathetic can you get? This is the kind of idiocy I have to
constantly put up with here on ARBR. For Christ's sake's, this idiot
can't even get the newsgroup abbreviation right.

He's a marine, cut'em a break will ya!

We Navy Hospital Corpsmen did not always like the Marines all that much
since they could easily get us killed. Nevertheless, I will support them
until Hell freezes over. They are one of the few who defend us against our
enemies. Hell Bells, without the Marines, we would be doomed.

Old September 7th 07, 01:37 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Jeff Grippe

news:afqdncn88fifMX3bnZ2dnUVZ_q6hnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"RVC" wrote in message
I see Fat Eddie is still spreading his stupidity on ABAR. It's a shame.
With luck he'll soon hit the great divide.

PLONK

RVC, USMC

My God! How pathetic can you get? This is the kind of idiocy I have to
constantly put up with here on ARBR. For Christ's sake's, this idiot
can't even get the newsgroup abbreviation right.

He's a marine, cut'em a break will ya!

We Navy Hospital Corpsmen did not always like the Marines all that much
since they could easily get us killed. Nevertheless, I will support them
until Hell freezes over. They are one of the few who defend us against our
enemies. Hell Bells, without the Marines, we would be doomed.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Well you and I have major disagreements about war but I completely honor and
respect his service. For that matter, if you are a vet as well, I completely
honor and respect your service.

Old September 9th 07, 03:29 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Aeek

On Sat, 8 Sep 2007 22:20:08 -0400, "Jeff Grippe"
wrote:

But just to clear things up, do you actually hate me or do you think I have
foolish (and possibly dangerous) ideas?

Wrong way round, Ed wants to be hated by everybody. He's certainly
working at it.
Old September 9th 07, 02:56 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Jeff Grippe

wrote:

But just to clear things up, do you actually hate me or do you think I
have
foolish (and possibly dangerous) ideas?

Wrong way round, Ed wants to be hated by everybody. He's certainly
working at it.

Ah, but I don't hate Ed. I consider him a useful friend!

Old September 18th 07, 10:15 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Jeff Grippe

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:YvOdnUnKra988HLbnZ2dnUVZ_gednZ2d@prairiewave. com...

A smart-ass New York Jew who will not defend Israel and who spurns
Christian evangelical support. Folks, it does not get any stupider than
that!

Oh Ed, you do flatter me so. Thank you for the constant reminder not to take
things too seriously. Thank you for the irritation, from which, like the
oyster, I have been able to generate pearls. Thank you for the
entertainment. Thank you for the support that you have shown me in my times
of need.

Now I know that in the past I've tried to argue that you are not a great
saint. I was using the foolish tools of logic and reason. I know when to
admit that I'm wrong, however. I have gotten more wisdom from my
conversations with you then from any of the "so called" saints. If you wish
to call yourself a great saint, I'm not going to argue.

Just don't expect any prayers (I don't pray) and don't expect and obedience
(I don't obey).

But you have my unending thanks and my eternal friendship.

Jeff

Old September 21st 07, 08:05 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Jeff Grippe

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:78Sdnddrvs0MCm7bnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

[...]

Jeff Grippe of New York continues to **** me off by not knowing who he is.
He is a Jew first and foremost. Any other identifications he has is
negligible in the grand scheme of things. Yet, he fancies that he does not
have any connections to the State of Israel.

Does he not know that many in this world are bent on his extermination.
Hell Bells, even many of my own Irish extraction hate the Jews because
they consider them the murderers of Jesus Christ. The evangelical
Christians have come to the aid of Jews and the State of Israel and yet
Jeff is just stupid enough to reject this Christian support.

If Jeff had been living in the 1930's in Germany in the time of Hitler he
would have been led to the slaughter house like so many of his kind. He
seems not to comprehend that he and his kind can be hated in this world.
The Muslims are of course now the chief haters of the Jews, but Jeff
realizes it not. Folks, I do not know how you get to be so stupid, but
leave it to an American Jew to be terminally stupid.

I have always liked Jews because they are literate due to being the people
of the Book. Yet, their confounded Book leads them constantly astray. We
Irish come from a small nation ourselves and we know persecution just like
the Jew. But for God's sake's, let us stand and fight against our enemies.

I urge Jeff Grippe of White Plains, New York to screw up his courage and
to fight the good fight. The Muslim is his mortal enemy just as he is the
mortal enemy of all of Western Civilization. My contempt for Muslims knows
no bounds. It is an inferior religion fit only for savages and barbarians.
Any attempt to accommodate it marks you for a treasonous ******* to
Western Civilization.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Edward, my dear and good friend,

Thank you again for everything that you contribute to my life. I hope that
life brings to you everything that your heart desires. I thank you for
trying to set me on the right path although I'm afraid that it is a lost
cause. I chose my path a long time ago and while I am always free to choose
another, I am not likely to do so.

Regardless of how you and your ancestors feel about me, I have nothing but
kind words to send to you. If, when we meet, you choose to strike me down
dead, then my trust in you will have been a grave error for which I will pay
the price.

I agree with you that there are folks out there with irrational hatred and
for many of them, religion is the source. As misguided as they are, I refuse
to hate them. It isn't that they don't deserve hatred but rather that I
choose not to subject my self to hatred. As you have pointed out, there are
many people out there who would wish to harm me for my beliefs or for my
ancestry. I have no control over them. I am exercising the control that I do
have by choosing not to hate. Besides you are doing enough hating for both
of us.

Peace Ed,

Jeff