OFF TOPIC FUN - The TROLL, Rear-ended

Old March 27th 08, 09:03 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default OFF TOPIC FUN - The TROLL, Rear-ended

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Mar 27, 2:33 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 26, 9:03 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
Only an idiot like you would take such an absurd statement at face
value.
There is definitely something wrong with the way your brain works.

TRANSLATION - I , Ed Dolan should not and can not be taken literally
(at face value) ... not ever. To do so will result in a gratuitous
insult regarding how your brain works.

Only a simpleton takes what he reads literally. You must learn to read
between the lines and look for hidden meanings.

I can read between the lines. Why do you think I've been onto you for
so very long now. You need to learn to write what you mean and stand
behind what you write to be take seriously. You are incable of
either. Being earnest is not a bad trait and something which you
should learn to cultivate. Labeling me a simpleton doe not define
what and who I am and if I were to think so, then I would be a
simpleton.

Only an outside referee could ever be fair as to who is what.
[...]

Regrads,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old March 27th 08, 09:19 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
di

Default OFF TOPIC FUN - The SPAMMER, Rear-ended

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:06adnbQDyLRxIXbanZ2dnUVZ_oqhnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"Little Meow" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:OsqdnRVqYquPlHbanZ2dnUVZ_vShnZ2d@prairiewave. com:

idiots like her.
I would be an idiot myself

Ed likes me.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish
foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless
crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You
cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry ****head cockup pratting
naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted
fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Yep, she is gettting to you, I bet when she catches you she can whip your
sorry ass.

Old March 27th 08, 09:49 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Mar 27, 3:54 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 27, 2:22 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 26, 8:58 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Yea, and it will continue to be all about me into Hell freezes over. I
have
yet to encounter a single individual on these freaking cycling
newsgroups
who was in the least interesting.

Yep ... It is self-evident that you are a self-revelation. You are
self-centered, self-absorbed, self-indulgent, self-important , self-
righteous and self-aggrandizing, but you are not self-discipline nor
self-controlled. Did you note the operative prefix? That would be
the affix or linguistic morpheme attached to a word that follows to
produce an inflected or derived form. Here's a hint for you ... the
prefix precedes the hyphen (that would be a dash ... Conan the
Librarian). All who have endured you crap are well aware of who and
what you are. The world does not revolve around Ed Dolan, so get
over yourself, already.

My world revolves around me just as your world revolves around you. So,
what
else is new?

Of necessity, we all are into ourselve to varying degrees, but the
exclusivity which you profess in this regard, sets you apart form the
norm and the normal.

It is all part of my act. Get used to it because it is going to stay this
way forever.

ACT??? Here's a thought. Why don't you ACT like a human being, or
dont't you do imitations?

In real life, I NEVER think about myself

Regards,

Old March 27th 08, 09:50 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
JimmyMac

On Mar 27, 3:59 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 27, 12:06 am, Little Meow wrote:
JimmyMac wrote in news:f3b6979c-dfde-43c4-b5fe-
:

On Mar 25, 7:20 pm, CowPunk wrote:
On Mar 25, 3:07 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Dear SPAMWARD,

I'm really starting to feel sorry for you. It's not a pretty sight
from out here, to watch you post and then reply to your own post...
Please see a doctor. Soon.

CowPunk

For Ed to seek professional help, it would be necessary for him to
first recognize that he has a problem and is in need of help. This
recognition will never happen. The more I read of Dolan's trash, the
more I become convinced that he is genuinely mentally ill ... pitiful
really. Just like there comes a time when the keys have to be taken
from a driver, I wish someone would confiscate his computer. Then at
least his problem wouldn't be imposed on others.

Ed is here to enjoy the fellowship of the USENET community.
He is ready to offer his pearls of wisdom to any who ask.
Some time ago he offered his opinions about "big black negros",
rape, fornication, and masturbation. Ever the clown, he often
entertains us by stuffing his big floppy feet in his big floppy
mouth.

Let Obama have his Reverend Wright, we have Saint Edward!

I you ever read what Ed has to say regarding friendship, I think you
just might not have chosen the word "fellowship". Ed is here for only
reason and that is Ed himself and it is not about fellowship, but
rather contention. Listen to what the man has said in the past.
"Usenet is all about contention and there is no place here for those
who just want to be agreed with. It never occurs to me to post a
message in which I am being agreeable and friendly. I am here for
contention only and I think that is the whole purpose of Usenet." Now
granted, by his own admission, Ed lives socially detached in reclusive
solitude, devoid of real-life interpersonal relationships. Absorbed
in his own wayward drama, Internet forums have become Ed's cyberspace
playpen and serve as ersatz social interaction that only momentarily
disrupts his otherwise self-sequestered isolation. The newsgroup has
become a repository for his insipid, monotonous, regurgitated
mantra ... his tiresome, inane dogma. By his own admission, no one is
allegedly worthy of his companionship. The reclusive, sanctimonious
hermit has little more than ARBR from which to derive meaning in his
life. Usenet newsgroups (particularly ARBR) has assumed an
exaggerated prominence in his hierarchical order of relevance and
emerged as the source from which Ed garners his sense of
accomplishment and self-esteem. Regardless of his expressed opinion
of the readership, without the lifeblood of the Usenet newsgroup
audience to sustain him, Ed Dolan has nothing and is nothing. At
least that's my take on things. - Jim McNamara

Yea, I certainly do agree that Ed Dolan the Great does not fit into any neat
categories. Hence, His Greatness!

Furthermore, in view of My Greatness, I would henceforth like to be
addressed as Your Highness or Your Majesty - in other words, something
appropriate to my high station in life.

You got it Your Highass.

Regards,

Old March 27th 08, 11:00 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Mar 27, 3:54 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
My world revolves around me just as your world revolves around you.
So,
what
else is new?

Of necessity, we all are into ourselve to varying degrees, but the
exclusivity which you profess in this regard, sets you apart form the
norm and the normal.

It is all part of my act. Get used to it because it is going to stay this
way forever.

ACT??? Here's a thought. Why don't you ACT like a human being, or
dont't you do imitations?

I give these cycling newsgroups what they deserve. You are too dense and too
simple to understand what is going on. I suggest you consult with Tom
Sherman and he will give you a few clues ... oh clueless one!

Regards,

Old March 28th 08, 12:06 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Mar 27, 6:00 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 27, 3:54 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
My world revolves around me just as your world revolves around you.
So,
what
else is new?

Of necessity, we all are into ourselve to varying degrees, but the
exclusivity which you profess in this regard, sets you apart form the
norm and the normal.

It is all part of my act. Get used to it because it is going to stay this
way forever.

ACT??? Here's a thought. Why don't you ACT like a human being, or
dont't you do imitations?

I give these cycling newsgroups what they deserve. You are too dense and too
simple to understand what is going on. I suggest you consult with Tom
Sherman and he will give you a few clues ... oh clueless one!

And I suggest that you suffer such a severe case of clue deficiency
disorder that your are the last person who should be offering any
advice to any one.

You are as perceptive as the average tree stump.

You're the world's greatest proof of reincarnation because no one
could be this dumb in a single lifetime.

You're so stupid that even single-celled microorganisms can outscore
you on an IQ test.

You must have an enormous brain, to accommodate so much ignorance.

Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case, they're nothing.

You refuse to be open minded for fear that your brains might fall out.

No one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a hat to
cover the scar.

You'd be a complete idiot if you didn't have a few screws missing.

A litany in the HEAD Dolan style.

Regards,

Old March 28th 08, 12:11 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

On Mar 27, 6:49 pm, Little Meow wrote:
"Edward Dolan" wrote innews:uKKdnYZdwNH8X3banZ2dnUVZ_hmtnZ2d@prairiewav e.com:

[...]

What fellowship? You are kidding of course!

The fellowship that draws you to reach out to the various
froups that you may enjoy some form of human contact.
You lash out to keep people at a distance because you
are afraid to love.

He is ready to offer his pearls of wisdom to any who ask.

My pearls of wisdom are proffered whether asked for or not.

Some time ago he offered his opinions about "big black negros",
rape, fornication, and masturbation.

That is strictly for LM. She is a whore and a foulmouthed slut and
deserves only the best.

Your come-ons need work. I'm not going let you take me out on
a date-rape.

No worries there as that would be assult with a DEAD weapon, besides
he likes boys particulalry one named Vandeman.

Little Meow is a slut and a whore and her only desire in life
is to be raped by a big black Negro.

Please don't show up at my door in black-face!

Old March 28th 08, 04:15 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Little Meow" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:R4WdnRM7No72lXHanZ2dnUVZ_oSunZ2d@prairiewave. com:

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
.
..
On Mar 27, 10:27 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Little Meow" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:OsqdnRVqYquPlHbanZ2dnUVZ_vShnZ2d@prairiewave .com:

idiots like her.
I would be an idiot myself

Ed likes me.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off,
pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You
clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker.
You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole
ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry
****head cockup pratting
naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You
dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

Ed Dolan in his own CONTRADICTORY (nothing new there) words ... "Name
calling is just so infantile that I hate to do it even in
retaliation."

LM is a dirty-minded foul-mouthed bitch.

I merely quoted your foul words you excreted from your filthy mind.

It is OK for guys to be
vulgar and crude,

You demonstrate that with the majority of your posts.

I will call her

I'm not going to date you.

Old March 28th 08, 04:16 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Little Meow" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:06adnbQDyLRxIXbanZ2dnUVZ_oqhnZ2d@prairiewave. com:

"Little Meow" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:OsqdnRVqYquPlHbanZ2dnUVZ_vShnZ2d@prairiewave. com:

idiots like her.
I would be an idiot myself

Ed likes me.

You
You
You
You
You
You
You
You
You
You
You

Ed loves me.
EWWWWWWWW!

Old March 28th 08, 04:17 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

news:bNednWzc1az0IHbanZ2dnUVZ_umlnZ2d@prairiewave. com:

"Little Meow" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:h_adnVqweMcT_XTanZ2dnUVZ_tajnZ2d@prairiewave. com:

a putrescent mass
a walking vomit
a spineless little worm
deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt
a jerk
a cad
a weasel
a monument to stupidity
a stench
a revulsion
a big suck on a sour lemon.
Ed Dolan the Great

Ed's poasting more boilerplate from the synonym website.

Your writing has to be a troll.

PKB