WHOOPS! While Mountain Bikers Dither, ANOTHER One of TheirBuddies Is Seriously Injured!

Old May 14th 13, 02:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default WHOOPS! While Mountain Bikers Dither, ANOTHER One of TheirBuddies Is Seriously Injured!

On Monday, May 13, 2013 12:46:15 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Monday, May 13, 2013 7:46:51 AM UTC-7, wrote:

That last sentence is a lie. If it's not a lie, then prove it. Prove that "[Mountain bikers] tend to have a short lifespan..." Show us the statistics, not your typical biased qualitative observations. I look forward to you dodging the question, as usual, liar.

http://mjvande.nfshost.com/mtb_dangerous

That was easy!

I'm impressed, Michael.

Your incompetence has grown to such new heights that you are no longer capable of the remedial task of copying and pasting a URL from your own waste of cyberspace without screwing it up.

You simultaneously confirmed that you are a liar, and an idiot. Nicely done..

Old May 14th 13, 02:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Monday, May 13, 2013 1:04:59 PM UTC-4, Blackblade wrote:
Show us the statistics, not your typical biased qualitative observations. I look forward to you dodging the question, as usual, liar.

http://mjvande.nfshost.com/mtb_dangerous

That was easy!

He asked for statistics ... not the one-sided rubbish with which you populate your site. You only address the accidents .. without any context as to the number of events. If you setup a Google feed to give you every accident whilst hiking you could build a much longer list ... but it would be just as meaningless.

You have never responded to the following ... https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....g/0KXsYu_iyJ8J ... with anything substantive.

Interesting. I got a 404 error from his link.

.... But what you describe is pretty much what I expected from him and why I used the word "statistics," one of his alleged areas of expertise.
Old May 15th 13, 02:20 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:51:44 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
No, it isn't. Here's what your alleged "thesaurus" says:

http://ask.reference.com/web?q=What%20Is%20A%20Felon?&o=100103&__utma=1.207 2360294.1368502155.1368502155.1368502155.1&__utmb= 1.1.10.1368502155&__utmc=1&__utmx=-&__utmz=1.1368502155.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(d irect)|utmcmd=(none)&__utmv=-&__utmk=136072369:

What a stupid lie ... takes 5 seconds to find it. Your link takes me to the ask.com site, not the Thesaurus site to which I already provided a link..

So, no, that ISN'T what thesaurus.com says ... it's what a member of the public thinks is a felon.

So, another proven lie Mike ... "Here's what your alleged Thesaurus says".. It's NOT ... you've intentionally changed the link. So, you just LIED ! In black and white. That's three proven lies in less than a week ... good going even for you.

BS. Your Thesaurus refers the reader to that definition. A thesaurus, of course, doesn't define words. It only lists words with similar meanings. You need a DEFINITION, which I gave you. You lose AGAIN! What a SURPRIZE!
Old May 15th 13, 02:23 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

http://mjvande.nfshost.com/mtb_dangerous.htm.

... But what you describe is pretty much what I expected from him and why I used the word "statistics," one of his alleged areas of expertise.

It's irrelevant to non-random processes.
Old May 15th 13, 12:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

BS. Your Thesaurus refers the reader to that definition. A thesaurus, of course, doesn't define words. It only lists words with similar meanings. You need a DEFINITION, which I gave you. You lose AGAIN! What a SURPRIZE!

So, you admit you LIED ! You said that you referred to a Thesaurus but you provided a link elsewhere to another site which has a definition you happen to favour.

However, there are several definitions of felon ... and I have made clear which one I was using.

And, as usual, you are thrashing around on inconsequential matters because you've lost the main argument. I don't care WHICH word is used; criminal, felon, convict etc etc etc. The meaning is very clear.
Old May 15th 13, 04:17 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Tuesday, May 14, 2013 9:23:18 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Tuesday, May 14, 2013 6:42:54 AM UTC-7, wrote:

Show us the statistics, not your typical biased qualitative observations. I look forward to you dodging the question, as usual, liar.

http://mjvande.nfshost.com/mtb_dangerous
That was easy!

He asked for statistics ... not the one-sided rubbish with which you populate your site. You only address the accidents .. without any context as to the number of events. If you setup a Google feed to give you every accident whilst hiking you could build a much longer list ... but it would be just as meaningless.

Interesting. I got a 404 error from his link.

http://mjvande.nfshost.com/mtb_dangerous.htm.

... But what you describe is pretty much what I expected from him and why I used the word "statistics," one of his alleged areas of expertise.

It's irrelevant to non-random processes.

Really? If it's non-random, then what is the pattern that defines the distribution of mountain bike fatalities?

And what, exactly, is the average lifespan of a mountain biker? If you know that mountain bikers have a "short lifespan," then you MUST know what the average is, right?

Old May 15th 13, 07:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 4:12:36 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
BS. Your Thesaurus refers the reader to that definition. A thesaurus, of course, doesn't define words. It only lists words with similar meanings. You need a DEFINITION, which I gave you. You lose AGAIN! What a SURPRIZE! So, you admit you LIED ! You said that you referred to a Thesaurus but you provided a link elsewhere to another site which has a definition you happen to favour. However, there are several definitions of felon ... and I have made clear which one I was using. And, as usual, you are thrashing around on inconsequential matters because you've lost the main argument. I don't care WHICH word is used; criminal, felon, convict etc etc etc. The meaning is very clear.

Regardless of which word you use, it doesn't apply to me. I have never been a felon, and I'm not a criminal, because I was innocent from the start, & also because all charges were DISMISSED (null & void). As a typical mountain biker, of course, you choose to LIE (assert what you don't know to be true). No surprize there! Mountain bikers all hate people who tell the truth about their sport, as I do. You aren't man enough to tell the truth.
Old May 15th 13, 07:52 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 8:17:35 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, May 14, 2013 9:23:18 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Tuesday, May 14, 2013 6:42:54 AM UTC-7, wrote: Show us the statistics, not your typical biased qualitative observations. I look forward to you dodging the question, as usual, liar. http://mjvande.nfshost.com/mtb_dangerous That was easy! He asked for statistics ... not the one-sided rubbish with which you populate your site. You only address the accidents .. without any context as to the number of events. If you setup a Google feed to give you every accident whilst hiking you could build a much longer list ... but it would be just as meaningless. Interesting. I got a 404 error from his link. http://mjvande.nfshost.com/mtb_dangerous.htm. ... But what you describe is pretty much what I expected from him and why I used the word "statistics," one of his alleged areas of expertise. It's irrelevant to non-random processes. Really? If it's non-random, then what is the pattern that defines the distribution of mountain bike fatalities? And what, exactly, is the average lifespan of a mountain biker? If you know that mountain bikers have a "short lifespan," then you MUST know what the average is, right?

All I know is that it's obviously shorter than that of hikers & others in NON-EXTREME sports. You know that as well, you just aren't man enough to admit it.
Old May 16th 13, 02:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 2:52:13 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 8:17:35 AM UTC-7, wrote:

It's irrelevant to non-random processes. Really? If it's non-random, then what is the pattern that defines the distribution of mountain bike fatalities? And what, exactly, is the average lifespan of a mountain biker? If you know that mountain bikers have a "short lifespan," then you MUST know what the average is, right?

All I know is that it's obviously shorter than that of hikers & others in NON-EXTREME sports. You know that as well, you just aren't man enough to admit it.

So despite claiming that "[Mountain bikers] tend to have a short lifespan...." you have no idea what a mountain biker's lifespan actually is.

Thanks for confirming that you lied.

Old May 16th 13, 05:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Thursday, May 16, 2013 6:28:36 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 2:52:13 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 8:17:35 AM UTC-7, wrote: It's irrelevant to non-random processes. Really? If it's non-random, then what is the pattern that defines the distribution of mountain bike fatalities? And what, exactly, is the average lifespan of a mountain biker? If you know that mountain bikers have a "short lifespan," then you MUST know what the average is, right? All I know is that it's obviously shorter than that of hikers & others in NON-EXTREME sports. You know that as well, you just aren't man enough to admit it. So despite claiming that "[Mountain bikers] tend to have a short lifespan..." you have no idea what a mountain biker's lifespan actually is. Thanks for confirming that you lied.

BS. I don't need to know how long it is, to know that it is shorter than hikers'. The same for racecar drivers, miners, sailors, prostitutes, etc. Idiot. Still scratching at straws?