Mesh seat irritates spine

Old September 28th 03, 07:10 PM
BarryG

Default Mesh seat irritates spine

I've had the same problem with the mesh seat back on a BikeE and Bacchetta
Strada - the very center of my lower back (i.e. lumbar spinous processes)
feels sore for many days after a ride. I've never seen this mentioned
anywhere and was curious if anyone else experience this or have any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Barry

Old September 28th 03, 07:33 PM
Chuck Davis

I noticed the same thing when I rented a Strada for a couple of days. Also,
it happened to a friend I let ride it. It was noticeable after about 20
miles. It didn't last for more than an hour or two after riding. Maybe
loosening the ties at the lower level would help.

Chuck Davis

Old September 28th 03, 09:11 PM
Jim C

My wife had noted the same thing with both the Burley and Rans seat however,
with time it went away. Perhaps the mesh loosened with time or she got use
to it.