" 400mph cyclists kill opponents with handlebar-mounted guns "

Old March 9th 04, 03:59 PM
Gawnsoft

Default " 400mph cyclists kill opponents with handlebar-mounted guns "

"It had to happen: a US company has married an indoor cycle training
stand to a Playstation2, creating Gamebike.

'Play don't train," says Gamebike about its $139 unit. "

Train /or/ play videogames? Why give up either?

Cheers,
Euan
Gawnsoft: http://www.gawnsoft.co.sr
Old March 9th 04, 06:02 PM
Zog The Undeniable

Gawnsoft wrote:

"It had to happen: a US company has married an indoor cycle training
stand to a Playstation2, creating Gamebike.

I saw that - it looks more fun than staring at the garage wall!
Old March 9th 04, 09:45 PM
david kenning

Gawnsoft wrote:
"It had to happen: a US company has married an indoor cycle training
stand to a Playstation2, creating Gamebike.

IWOOT.

d.

Old March 10th 04, 11:56 PM
elyob

"Gawnsoft" wrote in
message ...
"It had to happen: a US company has married an indoor cycle training
stand to a Playstation2, creating Gamebike.

'Play don't train," says Gamebike about its $139 unit. "

Train /or/ play videogames? Why give up either?

Wicked .... I want one too. Can I shoot white transit vans though?