Selling Advice

Old March 24th 05, 04:09 PM
PhilO

Default Selling Advice

Since the arrival of the Speedmachine, the road bike has been ignored
and having taken the huff has decided to leave home. So, I'm planning
to sell my 2003 Claud Butler Milano:
http://www.falconcycles.co.uk/produc...3D1&p.id=3D121
- any ideas what I should charge?
I was spurred into action one went on ebay recently for =A3345 (item
7140208815) but that seems far too much to me.
Anyone got any ideas?
It's definitely destined to be sold - the first two people I told I was
thinking of selling immediately asked how much I wanted

Thanks

PhilO

Old March 24th 05, 04:24 PM
David Martin

On 24/3/05 4:09 pm, in article
, "PhilO"
wrote:

Since the arrival of the Speedmachine, the road bike has been ignored
and having taken the huff has decided to leave home. So, I'm planning
to sell my 2003 Claud Butler Milano:
http://www.falconcycles.co.uk/produc....id=1&p.id=121
- any ideas what I should charge?
I was spurred into action one went on ebay recently for £345 (item
7140208815) but that seems far too much to me.

Looks nice, and in good condition it should get a few bob. Interesting that
they only do very small sizes (for a road bike). Where are you and what size
is it? (not that I can afford it, honest).

...d

Old March 24th 05, 05:13 PM
Paul - xxx

PhilO composed the following;:
Since the arrival of the Speedmachine, the road bike has been ignored
and having taken the huff has decided to leave home. So, I'm planning
to sell my 2003 Claud Butler Milano:
http://www.falconcycles.co.uk/produc....id=1&p.id=121
- any ideas what I should charge?
I was spurred into action one went on ebay recently for £345 (item
7140208815) but that seems far too much to me.
Anyone got any ideas?
It's definitely destined to be sold - the first two people I told I
was thinking of selling immediately asked how much I wanted

What size frame is it, and whereabouts, roughly, are you in UK?

I'll offer a fiver ..

But seriously, I'm interested.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old March 25th 05, 09:28 AM
PhilO

Paul - xxx wrote:
What size frame is it, and whereabouts, roughly, are you in UK?

I'll offer a fiver ..

But seriously, I'm interested.
--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
ebay stuff 5762010351

Compact geometry makes the frame sizes weird, but it's the larger of
the two sizes (20") - equivalent to at least a 21" frame. I can measure
any distances required. I'm just under 6' if that helps.
I'm in Montrose (that's between Dundee and Aberdeen). If you want
anything more just e-mail me (use goo18731 at yahoo dot co dot uk -
although I'll be away for the next 10 days, I'll get back to you)
PhilO

Old March 25th 05, 10:51 AM
Paul - xxx

Paul - xxx wrote:
What size frame is it, and whereabouts, roughly, are you in UK?

I'll offer a fiver ..

But seriously, I'm interested.
--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
ebay stuff 5762010351

Compact geometry makes the frame sizes weird, but it's the larger of
the two sizes (20") - equivalent to at least a 21" frame. I can
measure any distances required. I'm just under 6' if that helps.
I'm in Montrose (that's between Dundee and Aberdeen). If you want
anything more just e-mail me (use goo18731 at yahoo dot co dot uk -
although I'll be away for the next 10 days, I'll get back to you)
PhilO

Right .. as I'm 5'4" small it sounds like it's out of the question
before we even start then.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old March 25th 05, 11:00 AM
David Martin

Paul - xxx wrote:
What size frame is it, and whereabouts, roughly, are you in UK?

I'll offer a fiver ..

But seriously, I'm interested.
--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
ebay stuff 5762010351

Compact geometry makes the frame sizes weird, but it's the larger of
the two sizes (20") - equivalent to at least a 21" frame. I can
measure any distances required. I'm just under 6' if that helps.
I'm in Montrose (that's between Dundee and Aberdeen). If you want
anything more just e-mail me (use goo18731 at yahoo dot co dot uk -
although I'll be away for the next 10 days, I'll get back to you)
PhilO

Right .. as I'm 5'4" small it sounds like it's out of the question
before we even start then.

And I'm barely a couple of inches taller.. Bah!

...d

general buying advice please David UK 9 June 25th 04 09:57 PM
Advice Tim UK 4 June 6th 04 12:35 AM
Sounding off: On unsound wheels and sound advice Luke Techniques 10 May 15th 04 08:12 PM
1st aid advice needed please Sofa Unicycling 16 September 15th 03 01:03 AM
Need advice about a used bike! Adam Mountain Biking 1 August 14th 03 12:12 AM