Vandeman a fraud and professional failure

Old May 14th 05, 03:09 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default Vandeman a fraud and professional failure

Is this trip REALLY necessary? wrote:

I don't know why some people are so intent on arguing with this Mike
Vandeman. He's just a pathetic old fool with a very bitter and sad view of
life and all that it is and can be. His ridiculous crusade is impotent,
without any meaning, and of absolutely no worth beyond his own selfish
self-serving interests.

Before we argued, the above truths were not obvious to the innocent
bystander.

Now some of us argue because, like any other bigot, his hate-speech
should not go unchallenged.

--
Guy
Old May 14th 05, 05:38 PM
di

"Is this trip REALLY necessary?" wrote in message
I don't know why some people are so intent on arguing with this Mike
Vandeman. He's just a pathetic old fool with a very bitter and sad view of
life and all that it is and can be. His ridiculous crusade is impotent,
without any meaning, and of absolutely no worth beyond his own selfish
self-serving interests. If nothing else, he has proven without any doubt
the he is beyond any kind of reasoning with, beyond seeing past his own
ignorance and prejudice, and certainly is incapable of seeing anything
beyond his own twisted delusions of reality. This much should be obvious
anyone from the classic newbie that reads one of his posts and subsequent
replies for the first time right down to those that have seen it
throughout
the years. Does anyone seriously think they're ever going to change his
mind about anything?

I don't think anyone would ever think they are going to change his mind,
replying to him is just entertainment and something to do when not much else
is going on. No sensible person would ever take him seriously enough to
argue with him in an effort to change anything.

Old May 14th 05, 06:05 PM
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 14 May 2005 11:38:28 -0500, "di" wrote:

..
[...]

Then what are you doing? Idiot.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old May 14th 05, 11:05 PM
di

.
.I don't think anyone would ever think they are going to change his mind,
.replying to him is just entertainment and something to do when not much
else
.is going on. No sensible person would ever take him seriously enough
.argue with him in an effort to change anything.

Then what are you doing? Idiot.
===

I'm certainly not trying to change your mind about anything, like I said
earlier you're entertainment. A toy to wind up and see what your reaction
will be when you reply, but unfortunately it's usually always the same,
"Liar", "Idiot", "Duh". I really don't want to see you become a sensible
person, the way you are now makes you one of mountain biking's best assets
because people can see what a radical environmentalist "want-to-be" is
really like. Keep being a jerk, I enjoy rattling your cage from time to
time.

Old May 14th 05, 06:03 PM
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 14 May 2005 14:00:38 GMT, "Is this trip REALLY necessary?"
wrote:

..I don't know why some people are so intent on arguing with this Mike
..Vandeman.

Then why are YOU doing it, hypocrite?

He's just a pathetic old fool with a very bitter and sad view of
..life and all that it is and can be. His ridiculous crusade is impotent,
..without any meaning, and of absolutely no worth beyond his own selfish
..self-serving interests. If nothing else, he has proven without any doubt
..the he is beyond any kind of reasoning with, beyond seeing past his own
..ignorance and prejudice, and certainly is incapable of seeing anything
..beyond his own twisted delusions of reality. This much should be obvious to
..anyone from the classic newbie that reads one of his posts and subsequent
..replies for the first time right down to those that have seen it throughout
..the years. Does anyone seriously think they're ever going to change his
..mind about anything? That you're going to see him accept any viewpoint
..other than his own on any subject? Of course not. Anyone who has tried
..knows that such attempts are utterly futile and a complete waste of time,
..and just as futile as his attempts to have anyone accept his knowledge on
..any subject as being anything other than worthless, much less from that of
..an expert. However, he is an expert in one area; He is a master expert when
..it comes to provoking and manipulating people into replying to his posts
..and starting new threads about him.

Like you just did! Hypocrite.

It's not about nature or mountain
..biking. He doesn't care one damn bit about either of those things. All he
..cares about is how much he can provoke people into replying so he can carry
..on with his one sided arguments. Pity him, feel sorry or him, for that is
..his life, as sad as it is. But JTDC don't play into his little game. All
..you're doing is feeding his arrogant, obnoxious, attitude and giving him
..exactly what he wants. Pointless, isn't it?
..
.."Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong."
..
..No sig. No E-mail. Make of it what you wish.

Worthless, since you are afraid to give your real name.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old May 14th 05, 09:50 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sat, 14 May 2005 17:04:17 GMT, Mike Vandeman
wrote in message :

.Now some of us argue because, like any other bigot, his hate-speech
.should not go unchallenged.

Proving that you can't learn from your mistakes.

So you say. But thus far you seem to be rather a long way behind on
points...

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old May 15th 05, 02:31 AM
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 14 May 2005 21:50:02 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

..On Sat, 14 May 2005 17:04:17 GMT, Mike Vandeman
..wrote in message :
..
...Now some of us argue because, like any other bigot, his hate-speech
...should not go unchallenged.
..
..Proving that you can't learn from your mistakes.
..
..So you say. But thus far you seem to be rather a long way behind on
..points...

Very funny.

..Guy

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old May 15th 05, 09:21 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sun, 15 May 2005 01:31:13 GMT, Mike Vandeman
wrote in message :

.So you say. But thus far you seem to be rather a long way behind on
.points...

Very funny.

It is. What's even funnier is you keep coming back for more!

But then, like the bear said, you're not here for the hunting at all,
are you?

Old May 15th 05, 02:07 PM
Marty

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message Very funny.

It is. What's even funnier is you keep coming back for more!

But then, like the bear said, you're not here for the hunting at all,
are you?

Ding ding ding.... give man a teddy bear. Guy, you have just broken the
code.

Marty