Platform cyclist attacks Police Officers and a dog

Old April 27th 20, 08:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Platform cyclist attacks Police Officers and a dog

Nelson cycled towards platform 5 and was told to get off his bike but he
carried on. This officer quickened his pace and tapped Nelson on the

shoulder and said if Nelson did not get off his bike, he would be
refused permission to travel entirely.

Nelson said "I'm not from Nottingham" but the officer explained the
situation was of the defendants "own making".

Nelson told him "I'll ******* knock you out" and called him "a joke". He
asked them for directions, because he did not know where he was going,
and he continued to argue about the reasons for the travel ban.

He was at an exit door of the station blocking it with his bike where a
member of the public was trying to get out. One officer reached for the
bike to get it out of the way

Nelson punched him with force to the right side of his face and he
stumbled backwards dazed into a wall.

A second officer reached for Nelson's arm and she was punched with
considerable force to the right side of her face.

Nelson ran off and scaled a fence to a building site. A third officer
deployed his taser but Nelson punched him to the side of his body.

A fourth officer with police dog Quantum arrived. By now Nelson had
armed himself with a plank of wood with a nail sticking out.

The officer deployed the dog and Nelson kicked it and struck him with
the wood.

Three officers were injured. Quantum had a cut to his chin.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/new...ywood-18160127
Old April 27th 20, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kelly[_2_]

MrCheerful wrote:

A fourth officer with police dog Quantum arrived. By now Nelson had
armed himself with a plank of wood with a nail sticking out.

The officer deployed the dog and Nelson kicked it and struck him with
the wood.

Three officers were injured. Quantum had a cut to his chin.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/new...ywood-18160127

That report says: "Nelson Nelson, from Birmingham, has been
jailed...".

Nelson Nelson? He ends up kicking and striking a dog with a plank of
wood with a nail sticking out even though his parents thought he was
so good they named him twice. We all make mistakes, I guess.

Old April 29th 20, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pamela

On 21:21 27 Apr 2020, Kelly said:

MrCheerful wrote:

A fourth officer with police dog Quantum arrived. By now Nelson had
armed himself with a plank of wood with a nail sticking out.

The officer deployed the dog and Nelson kicked it and struck him with
the wood.

Three officers were injured. Quantum had a cut to his chin.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/new...ck-you-out-lad
ywood-18160127

That report says: "Nelson Nelson, from Birmingham, has been
jailed...".

Nelson Nelson? He ends up kicking and striking a dog with a plank of
wood with a nail sticking out even though his parents thought he was
so good they named him twice. We all make mistakes, I guess.

Is the a picture of Nelson?
Old April 29th 20, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kelly[_2_]

MrCheerful wrote:

A fourth officer with police dog Quantum arrived. By now Nelson had
armed himself with a plank of wood with a nail sticking out.

The officer deployed the dog and Nelson kicked it and struck him with
the wood.

Three officers were injured. Quantum had a cut to his chin.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/new...ck-you-out-lad
ywood-18160127

That report says: "Nelson Nelson, from Birmingham, has been
jailed...".

Nelson Nelson? He ends up kicking and striking a dog with a plank of
wood with a nail sticking out even though his parents thought he was
so good they named him twice. We all make mistakes, I guess.

Is the a picture of Nelson?

Better than that, I've got a picture of Quantum the police dog:

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp..._policedog.png

That is an actual picture of PD Quantum. Nelson Nelson can't be
anywhere near as photogenic - in all the coverage I can find online
there is not a single picture of him. The dog, on the other hand, has
seemingly been 'shot' more times than a top fashion model. Apparently,
he is the same Nottinghamshire Police dog - a four-year old Belgian
Malinois-German Shepherd cross - which two years ago only just
survived being stabbed by another offender... I'll end there before
this develops into a shaggy dog story.