5 day Adventure training Cycling, Mtn Biking, Hiking etc camp!! - $300

Old May 18th 06, 05:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Default 5 day Adventure training Cycling, Mtn Biking, Hiking etc camp!! - $300

5 day Adventure training Cycling, Mtn Biking, Hiking etc camp!! - $300

It includes 2 coaches to travel in, all meals,
showers, you plan the trip and they take you
there for 5 days. The trip is an activity
of your choice Mt Bike, cycling, snowboarding,
Kayaking, climbing etc. You can take your own
equipment, or rent.

I have all the paperwork and can send you
more info. Its fully transferrable. To be
used before Sep 2006.

check http://www.a3adventures.com/pages/1/index.htm

if your interested. This is a company in Los Angeles.
The face value of the coupon is $1100. I am asking
just $300.

Contact: Murali, a honest techy 510 520 6055

I live in Bay area, and can meet you anywhere on 101 and
880 corridors. Other locations, I'll fedex to you, fax before
that.

Payment: Cash preferred, Paypal/MO forms accepted
as well