Tubeless Nightrider!

Old October 10th 08, 12:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Dirtsurfer

Default Tubeless Nightrider!

phil;1083011 wrote:
CO2 cartridge inflators are also handy for a blast of high pressure air
before you give up and head down to your nearest garage!

Be aware, Stans recommends against using CO2, it causes the solution
to prematurely harden.

--
Dirtsurfer

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
Gandalf the gray
Old October 10th 08, 02:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

Hey, I'm Pretty sure Eric ( Eroick ) Hardly looks at the forums
anymore, but if i see him on Msn, ill give him a shout.

--
UniKid2

-To be, or not to be... That is the question....-
The ****s will be up and running within a day or two at ogreshirts.com
- Ogre
0

/ I \

/ ' \
Old October 11th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JDog7001

cheers man. much appreciated

--
JDog7001
Old December 22nd 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eroick

I wasn't aware that anyone replied to this... I was just rewriting it
(plus the story behind it) for UDC:
http://municycle.ca/teamcanadablog/index.php?blog=8.

Anyway, It has held up quite well, though I haven't ridden it since the
snow started in mid November. However, it did survive getting run over
by a car and some big temperature changes. I had to re-inflate it a bit
after the car episode, but other than that it has never lost any
noticeable amount of air.

I'm still quite happy with the setup!

--
Eroick

--Eric Evenchick
Email/MSN:
'Municycle.ca: Canada's Unicycle.com'
(
http://www.municycle.ca)

How to drill a nightrider 36 rim? flyer Unicycling 33 November 5th 08 03:16 PM
Tubeless Nightrider! Eroick Unicycling 0 August 17th 08 10:24 PM
Nimbus Nightrider 36ers are in!!!! Tigger Unicycling 33 February 9th 08 04:31 PM
coker turns nightrider... zippy Unicycling 15 February 13th 07 04:54 AM
Mounting Tubeless Tire on tubeless rim [email protected] Mountain Biking 2 November 7th 06 02:41 PM