Bunny cycle

Old December 19th 08, 07:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
WHampson

Default Bunny cycle

I'm looking to buy a solid 12' unicycle and it seems like a bunnycycle
is the best but when it says select the country on in which you live on
kahero.com it doesn't say the united states, does this mean that it is
not possible to get one in the united states? If there is another way to
get one tell me or if you know of another solid 12' unicycle tell me.
Thanks.

--
WHampson

ALRIGHT!!!
Old December 19th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Si votre pays n'est pas présent dans cette liste, contactez-nous

In other words, if you don't see your country on the list, contact
them.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old December 19th 08, 08:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Are you shopping for a twelve foot tall unicycle, or just having trouble
with the Shift key? Okay I looked at the site and it's the latter. Those
are cute-looking little cycles, but 12" unicycles are generally built
for little kids; don't use it for anything rough or the wheel will
probably fold.

Yes, it looks like they don't ship to the US. Maybe contacting them via
email will help? But between shipping and duties/taxes it might not be a
very good deal. There's always this one, for a lot less than the Bunny,
but no pretty colors and old-school lolipop bearings:
http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1059

Remember, bearings shouldn't be an issue on a 12" unicycle unless
you're going to beat on it...

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"False facts are frequently formed from figures fabricated from fear
fired fiction." -- Harper
Old December 19th 08, 08:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

johnfoss;1153252 wrote:
Are you shopping for a twelve foot tall unicycle, or just having trouble
with the Shift key? Okay I looked at the site and it's the latter. Those
are cute-looking little cycles, but 12" unicycles are generally built
for little kids; don't use it for anything rough or the wheel will
probably fold.

Yes, it looks like they don't ship to the US. Maybe contacting them via
email will help? But between shipping and duties/taxes it might not be a
very good deal. There's always this one, for a lot less than the Bunny,
but no pretty colors and old-school lolipop bearings:
http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1059

Remember, bearings shouldn't be an issue on a 12" unicycle unless
you're going to beat on it...

There have been some videos lately where 12" unicycles have been thrown
around as if they were trials. So now there are quite a few people who
want the bunny cycle as it was the one used in the videos. Although
nobody really knows whether or not the person that made the video ever
broke his bunny cycle, or how long one lasted for him.

Old December 19th 08, 08:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
polevaultinunicyclist

ntappin;1153253 wrote:
There have been some videos lately where 12" unicycles have been thrown
around as if they were trials. So now there are quite a few people who
want the bunny cycle as it was the one used in the videos. Although
nobody really knows whether or not the person that made the video ever
broke his bunny cycle, or how long one lasted for him.

You mean this one? havent seen any other video using a 12" besides
this
YouTube -
Bunny'vid

--
polevaultinunicyclist

-Jarom
koxx Devil: bombness course 2

shake and bake
Old December 19th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

Eddbmxdude made a 12" trials vid, he broke 5 spokes jumping it onto a
palate.

YouTube - 12"
Trials SESH!

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you?
*
*"You must have shot an awefull lot of tigers sir"
"Yes... I used a machine gun!"
* *
**
*
Old December 21st 08, 06:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
WHampson

The first video made me want to get a 12 inch and he does some big stuff
and it doesnt break and he is using a bunny cycle.

--
WHampson

ALRIGHT!!!
Old December 21st 08, 08:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Klaas Bil

johnfoss;1153252 wrote:
Are you shopping for a twelve foot tall unicycle, or just having trouble
with the Shift key? Okay I looked at the site and it's the latter.

It's not the latter, as he's not having trouble with the Shift key. The
"or" in your question should be "and", and then the answer is "no".

--
Klaas Bil
Old December 21st 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

WHampson;1154134 wrote:
The first video made me want to get a 12 inch and he does some big stuff
and it doesnt break and he is using a bunny cycle.

I'm guessing that it was wise for them to sponsor Dorian, then?

--
hobo_chuck

__i_wear_a_skateboard_helmet_over_a_bike_helmet_
-~catinabag1-
Old December 21st 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74972

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom - Gilby

bunny cycle. 12 inches? The Extremist Unicycling 8 November 20th 08 06:00 PM
bunny hops skrobo Unicycling 1 July 12th 08 12:05 PM
Bunny hopping gagtape Unicycling 13 May 12th 07 12:20 AM
Bunny hop jc_dunn Unicycling 8 March 31st 05 04:51 AM
Bunny Hopping beelsebob2 Unicycling 5 May 26th 04 12:46 AM