sixsixone accepted me.

Old July 7th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default sixsixone accepted me.

Right after I posted I relised this was an old thread lol.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)

Old July 7th 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i was thinking of getting a sponcer.. but what is the point?? i just get
40% off?? do have to do anything for them?? is it all just for rep.
just to say "i am so good i have a sponcer" well still might get one
just for fun. lol

--
irvinegr

Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Old July 7th 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Spon*_s_*or!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
unijesse

They put on panda suits and then pretend they're milking a cow. It's
art. You wouldn't get it.

Unicycle For Christ

unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

Old July 7th 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

irvinegr wrote:
i was thinking of getting a sponcer.. but what is the point?? i just get
40% off??

Oh, you'd rather buy stuff full price?

--
forrestunifreak

**Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
Unicycle for Christ
*Banana's for Jesus!*

Old July 7th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

unijesse wrote:
if your talking about skill levels then no, cady is way higher than 3,
and why did you bump this year old thread?

Lol yeah Back then I was level 7. But I dont really ride freestyle and
more, I prefer Street, Muni, and Trials. Like a 360 unispin down a 3
set. Or riding down hills that I cant even walk up lol, Or hop 30
inches onto a rail...but661 is really easy to be sponsoredjust give it
a shot. Ohh and my name is Cody.Where did Cady come from, pretty close
though...

--
caw89

'Cody's Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery)
'Pedal protector' (http://pedalprotector.com/)
AIM: unicaw89

-last edited by god on 3000-01-01 at 12:00 am-
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

Old July 7th 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i need to get better myself until i can get a sponsor...

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.
'NOW ON SALE: ONE WHEEL ALL REAL SHIRTS!' (http://tinyurl.com/954wy)
' want a free ipod? click here!'
(http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=664720)
PANIC BUTTON--' '
(http://www.geocities.com/abbabibble/mrtsb.html)[/b]
--*-*-*-------*-*--*---*-**-***---*-***-^-----------*---*-------*--*----*--*---*-
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Old July 7th 06, 08:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

caw89 wrote:
Or hop 30 inches onto a rail...

When did you do that? my house?

unijesse wrote:
Spon*_s_*or!!!!!!!!!!!!

irvinegr wrote:
sponcer

Sp_*e*_ncer

--
litldude2

(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
Caw89 wrote:
Something smells... is it me? or that sewer I fell in?

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (BedfordUnicycles.ca)

Old July 7th 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

litldude2 wrote:
When did you do that? my house?

Nah. The only rail stuff I was doing at your house was that one bench
that was only like 24-25in And that was easy. Nah it was on a rail at
my house I was tryin to jump on this rail on my trailer, prob is its
well over 30in, so I make it very rarely. Ohh I rode my uni today to
open the gate, and I can almost walk normally...almost...

SixSixOne Helmets daino149 Unicycling 10 December 26th 04 03:55 PM
help with sixsixone leg armour munimanpete Unicycling 19 May 11th 04 10:33 AM
Sixsixone leg armor question Phuni Unicycling 18 April 1st 04 02:43 AM
sixsixone helmet thinuniking Unicycling 2 November 10th 03 10:42 AM
sixsixone armor on sale! hopeful Unicycling 1 October 26th 03 01:14 AM