Unis For Sale!!!

Old September 11th 04, 05:20 PM
one wheeled stallion

Default Unis For Sale!!!

Hi all,

I'm in urgent need of money, so urgent I'm reduced to selling my
beautiful unis :-(

Anyway first up is my freestyle unicycle which consists of:

Nimbus XXX 20" frame (chrome)
Nimbus 20" rim (blue)
Primo "The Wall" tyre (blue)
Unicycle.com CrMo hub (black)
127mm steel cranks (black)
Round plastic pedals (black)
Double bolted seat clamp (black)
Miyata saddle and post (blue)

Fantastic unicycle,
I'm looking to get £75 for it inc. P&P. It's in great condition, no
stratches to the frame or saddle cover, used only for freestyle.

Secondly my muni again:

Qu-Ax Frame (black, not knee knocker!)
Halo Combat rim (black)
24x3" Gazzaloddi tyre (hardly used)
Kris Holm hub
Kris Holm cranks (170mm)
DMR V8 greaseport pedals (black)
Double bolted seat clamp (black)
Kris Holm Carbon Fibre base
Unicycle.com leather KH cover
KH handle/bumper
Kinport rail bracket
Bicycle seat post

Hoping to get £175 for this bad boy. Not been used for ages, never been
used for trials or road. No scratches to frame or cranks. Saddle
virtually new.

PM or email me if you're interested (wai_lak at hotmail.com). These are
the only things I have to sell, so they really need to go!

Thanks a lot
James

| Attachment filename: freestyle 02.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/234186|

one wheeled stallion - Guerilla Unicyclist

OWS

"...I explain briefly to him that such conduct leaves him vulnerable to
accusations of being an idiot. We part as enemies" - Mikefule

one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832

Old September 11th 04, 05:33 PM
zambonijones

How much is £75 in US Dollars? If it's still in my price range, we
might talk. ((But that's a very, very hazy "might" at this point in
time, unfortunately))

~Chedd

--
zambonijones
zambonijones's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7580

Old September 11th 04, 05:44 PM
one wheeled stallion

My God that pic is huge. Sorry.

£75 is about $130 US. I should have specified that I'd cover P&P within
the UK only- not sure what it'd cost to get it to the US.

I also have a 20" alloy rim and Suzue hub built into a wheel if anyoneis
interested. Great spare, used for freestyle for 3 weeks, so in great
shape.

And I have a BRAND NEW BC wheel for sale. Maxxis Hookworm tyre. £20 inc.
P&P. This have never ever been used.

Oh and a 20" Nimbus II 2003 frame w/without Bedford stickers.

Old September 11th 04, 06:25 PM
skicker

whereabouts are you?

--
skicker
skicker's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7788

Old September 13th 04, 11:38 AM
Cumbria_Muni&Trials_Club

Please check-out pm.
Simon

--
Cumbria_Muni&Trials_Club - The home of Mountain Uni in Cumbria

Welcome to Cumbria - take only pictures, leave only one wheel track

http://www.CumbriaMuni.com
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/CumbriaMuniGallery

Cumbria_Muni&Trials_Club's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3758

Old September 14th 04, 01:33 PM
mikepenton

Could you tell me more about the BC wheel?

thanks
Mike

--
mikepenton - this close from level 2!
mikepenton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7090

Old September 15th 04, 02:10 AM
darchibald

Tell me more as well and check your PMs.

David

--
darchibald - Unofficial level 4.6

"Testacles still intact" ~ My mom's reaction after watching me do a
suicide mount.
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

Old September 15th 04, 04:02 PM
one wheeled stallion

20" alloy rim with 48-hole BMX hub, black foot pegs, Maxxis Hookworm
tyre. Brand spanking new!

Old January 2nd 07, 10:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
englishkiwi

hey..thats a good looking and sounding free style there..
but my freind asked you..or said they did.. i just dont completly
belive them..
they said it was buy one get both?
im just quite surprised they want to start unicycling them selfs..and
no too sure if they actualy are seroius..if you could tell me some how?

thanks
matt.

--
englishkiwi