World White Population Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050

Old June 21st 09, 09:27 AM posted to uk.rec.walking,uk.rec.cycling
White Man Fight

Default World White Population Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050

As a percentage of world inhabitants, the white population will
plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of
27.98% in 1950.

Using 2010 as the base reference, the big gainer in the population
derby will be blacks or sub-Sahara Africans. This group will expand
almost 133% to 2.7 billion by 2060. By the middle of this century
blacks will represent 25.38% of world population, which is up
dramatically from the 8.97% they recorded in 1950.

The other groups measured in the study were the Central Asians
(Indians), East Asians (Chinese and Japanese), the Southeast Asians,
Arabic (North Africa and the Middle East), and Amerindian-Mestizo
(Mexican and Central America). All these groups will experience a
population growth. The Chinese/Japanese and Indians will trade
rankings and the relative global presence of the other groups will
remain more or less constant.

The big population story of the 21st Century is shaping up to be the
status reversal of whites and blacks and the Indian baby boom. A side
bar will be the single digit minority role that whites will assume.
Of the 7 population groups studied, only whites are projected to
sustain an absolute decline in numbers.

In 1950 whites and blacks were respectively 27.98% and 8.97% of world
population. By 2060 these figures will almost reverse as blacks surge
to 25.38% and whites shrink to 9.76%. From 2010 the white population
will decline while blacks will add 1.2 billion to their numbers. In
this time frame the the Indian subcontinent will gain 1.2 billion
people. These groups and their governments will be looking for elbow
room, and the diminished presence of whites in Europe, and especially
in the relatively wide open spaces North America, will provide such
an opportunity. Specifically, countries like Canada, the United
States, Argentina, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, and Russia can
expect to be pressured to accept collectively hundreds of millions of
refugees from India, and sub-Sahara Africa.

http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.o...p?b=population

www.stormfront.org
www.natvan.com
www.davidduke.com
www.bnp.org.uk
www.thephora.net
Old June 21st 09, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Keitht

White Man Fight wrote:
As a percentage of world inhabitants, the white population will
plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of
27.98% in 1950.

Thank (insert local popular deity here) for that.
There will be less of these evolutionary abberations to **** in the gene
pool.
(We're all African now grow up)

--

Come to Dave & Boris - your cycle security experts.
Old June 21st 09, 11:23 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Marc[_2_]

Keitht wrote:
White Man Fight wrote:
As a percentage of world inhabitants, the white population will
plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of
27.98% in 1950.

Thank (insert local popular deity here) for that.
There will be less of these evolutionary abberations to **** in the gene
pool.
(We're all African now grow up)

I quite like this sort of moronic bigot posting, it shows how stupid
they really are, and how stupid they think we are.

The subject quotes one figure (7%), the body another (9.76) which is
described as "single digit" yet either contains three digits nine, seven
and six or should be rounded to the interger which would be 10, which
isn't a single figure either.

I'm so pleased that he got these in the first few lines it saves me
having to read the rest to find out if he's a ****wit(If he's reading
this , just in case you weren't sure so far, you are a ****wit)it's the
same technique that allowed me to throw Angels and Demons across the
room and save myself the time of reading it before I had finished the
first chapter.
Old June 21st 09, 10:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

On Sun, 21 Jun 2009 11:23:17 +0100, Marc
wrote:

I quite like this sort of moronic bigot posting, it shows how stupid
they really are, and how stupid they think we are.

I tend to report them via Gurgle Gropes as hate speech, just to get
them out of the archive. They give us a chuckle for a moment or two,
but I don't think posterity will be in any need of such crap.

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/urc | http://www.nohelmetlaw.org.uk/
simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken
Old June 22nd 09, 01:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nuxx Bar

wrote:
I quite like this sort of moronic bigot posting, it shows how stupid
they really are, and how stupid they think we are.

I tend to report them via Gurgle Gropes as hate speech, just to get
them out of the archive. *They give us a chuckle for a moment or two,
but I don't think posterity will be in any need of such crap.

It's dickheads like you, who try to censor the BNP and its supporters,
and support politically correct policies, who give them the ammo that
they need. If Labour weren't so bloody awful and people weren't so
fed up with them then the BNP wouldn't get anywhere. They, and their
faithful supporters like you, are responsible for the loathsome Nick
Griffin becoming an MEP.
Old July 20th 09, 02:41 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,uk.rec.cycling
sativasam

maybe the whitey has had his day, and its time someone else had a go at
being supreme being? under that skin we are all the same.
human is human.

Old July 20th 09, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
RudiL

wrote:
I quite like this sort of moronic bigot posting, it shows how stupid
they really are, and how stupid they think we are.

I tend to report them via Gurgle Gropes as hate speech, just to get
them out of the archive. *They give us a chuckle for a moment or two,
but I don't think posterity will be in any need of such crap.

It's dickheads like you, who try to censor the BNP and its supporters,
and support politically correct policies, who give them the ammo that
they need. *If Labour weren't so bloody awful and people weren't so
fed up with them then the BNP wouldn't get anywhere. *They, and their
faithful supporters like you, are responsible for the loathsome Nick
Griffin becoming an MEP.

It needs to be done. I report them too.

Rudi