Ed Dolan & Melanie

Old March 17th 11, 07:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan & Music

On Mar 17, 3:39*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

You are not any kind of artist either,

Is that right, Eddie? Yeah, you're probably right, E&OE as I really
can't be bothered to remember all the stuff I've done.

Or perhaps you can just tell us what you've ever made.

so why bother with a female violinist
in an orchestra?

She was trying to get me to write a violin sonata for her.

I cannot imagine you courting anyone without having ****ing in mind.

Women love my sense of humor. Do they love yours?

So you married and lived happily ever after. Good, but you still do not know
one damn thing about music.

Well, that may be so, but I am paid to write about music. Are you?
Old March 17th 11, 11:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Simon Lewis

"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
[...]

For God's sake, Ed, when I saw a mystically beautiful second violinist

in an otherwise dull orchestral evening, I went around to the green
room and asked her if she wanted a ride in my Jensen to dinner at a
restaurant I financed, where otherwise the waiting list for a table
was three years. We danced the night away, and some more nights, but
she turned out to be stupid, as many musicians are, and eventually the
mystical beauty was revealed as vapidity, and the stupid monomania
irritated, and I traded her in for a girl whose mother I approved of.
(Only stupid young men take out women with bitchy mothers. Like
mother, like daughter.)

That is often the case with artists. While you were out ****ing around she
was practicing her violin and gaining in musical knowledge. It is the same
with ballerinas which is why Fonteyn ended up married to a supreme jerk
almost on your level. Nureyev also did did know his ass from a hole in the
ground, but could you do anything remotely on the level of these artists. Of
course not. You are a self admitted ****er. Hey, even that takes up a lot of
time and effort I suspect.

Any chance you could learn how to properly quote a reply?
Old March 17th 11, 08:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default the holy spirit

wrote in message
On Mar 16, 7:19 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Most folks do not care for guitar music. They find it tiresome and
eventually irksome. I sometimes think only other guitarists listen to this
kind of music. In any event, it is far removed from folk music.

I liken it to jazz with its eternal meaningless meandering more than
anything else.

You are either plagiarizing Adorno, or you are just as ignorant as he

was.

I have no idea who or what Adorno is. What I do know is that you are a
jackass and have no more musical taste than same.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old March 17th 11, 08:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Press

Default OT - Yakhont and Moskit

In article ,
Tºm Shermªn™ °_° " wrote:

On 3/16/2011 10:08 PM, Michael Press wrote:

Nothing wrong with pipe bands---but I am a big fan
of military ordinance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY6nm-6eCzM

But can it react fast enough to target the Yakhont and Moskit? Bomb
Iran and find out.

There is a counter-measure for each measure.
How much bombing do you think I should do, and
what do you have against Iran?

--
Michael Press

Old March 17th 11, 08:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Mar 17, 3:39 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

You are not any kind of artist either,

Is that right, Eddie? Yeah, you're probably right, E&OE as I really

can't be bothered to remember all the stuff I've done.

Anyone who admires meandering guitar music is some kind of moron.

Or perhaps you can just tell us what you've ever made.

I made myself, enough accomplishment for anyone!

so why bother with a female violinist
in an orchestra?

She was trying to get me to write a violin sonata for her.

Well, we damn well know what you were trying to get her to do, don't we?

I cannot imagine you courting anyone without having ****ing in mind.

Women love my sense of humor. Do they love yours?

I admit to not knowing many women. The few I have known I never wanted to
know better.

So you married and lived happily ever after. Good, but you still do not
know
one damn thing about music.

Well, that may be so, but I am paid to write about music. Are you?

You are a disgrace to music critics! However, it is understandable that
anyone who turns music into a business would end up hating music. Music is
just a simple recreation and amusement. To make anything more out of it is a
form of insanity. Are you perhaps insane?

Old March 17th 11, 08:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Simon Lewis" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
[...]

[...]

It is Google Groups that is ****ed up. My Windows Mail is perfect, just like
all Microsoft products. Note how I did not have to do anything to your post.
That is because you are not posting from Google Groups.

Old March 17th 11, 08:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Simon Lewis

"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Simon Lewis" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
[...]

[...]

Then learn to use a client that doesnt screw up.
Old March 17th 11, 09:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Simon Lewis" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" writes:

[...]
It is Google Groups that is ****ed up. My Windows Mail is perfect, just
like
all Microsoft products. Note how I did not have to do anything to your
post.
That is because you are not posting from Google Groups.

Then learn to use a client that doesnt screw up.

"It is Google Groups that is ****ed up." - Ed Dolan

Also, you need to learn how to edit a post. Follow my example and spare the
group all the idiotic repetition.

Old March 17th 11, 09:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Mar 17, 8:24*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 16, 7:19 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Most folks do not care for guitar music. They find it tiresome and
eventually irksome. I sometimes think only other guitarists listen to this
kind of music. In any event, it is far removed from folk music.
I liken it to jazz with its eternal meaningless meandering more than
anything else.
You are either plagiarizing Adorno, or you are just as ignorant as he

was.

I have no idea who or what Adorno is. What I do know is that you are a
jackass and have no more musical taste than same.

Much as I hate to agree with Andres Muro, you, Eddie Dolan, really are
an ass, and you bray like an ass, when you're proud of not knowing who
Adorno is.

Unsigned out of contempt for an inadequate American education